• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
koolaidman594 - it's about 50 pixels too tall
Jazz Hands - too tall (~480px), too many images (181,905px), images exceed size limits (510 KB total)
Ethril - i don't really have a problem with it but i can't say the same for all mods
EternalSword7 - yours is fine
zombieoverkill12 - yours is fine
Demonslayer492 - yours is fine
bro - yours is fine
thank you very much:)

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
FrostStorm: yours is fine
LittleRalts: yours is fine

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Is mine okay?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
!jirachi! - too tall (~450 px)
TanBun - yes it's fine
Jazz Hands - yours is fine
Doggiedoggie - your images are too large (they add up to 545 KB)
Nacreous - yours is fine
xerneas96 - too tall (~450 px) and images too big (~530 KB)
LeafytheLeafeon - yours is fine

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Check Please. I update my siggy too much :(

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
AuraChannelerChris - it's fine
LeafytheLeafeon - you'd think with the amount of sig changes you do, you would actually know the rules by now? but apparently you don't. please read them, that signature is way too tall (760 px) and has too many images (205,160 px)
xerneas96 - yeah that's good

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Sig check please

@Moot: he might know the rules but he might be afraid whatever he uses to make those images might have a default size he forgot about. I know mine auto sets to 620x400 which got me in trouble before even though I knew the rules and thought it would auto set to my last pic size >.<

Last edited: