• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Could i have a little signature check please.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Siggy check please~

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Dragonicwari - yours is fine
Colt45 - yours is fine
Demonslayer492 - yours is fine
PaddysTurtwigFanClub - yours is fine
Fireray - it's a bit too tall (~455 px)
~BrightStarVictory~ - yours is fine

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Check Please. Trying to get the espeon thing to work in here. If this doesn't work, is there a way it can be made smaller? Thanks.

~Azurill~

Hey =) Would like to get my sign checked too please.. Good afternoon =)

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Doggiedoggie - you... didn't remove the images which add up to 545 KB, and then you added another image. ok. you need to change it asap
LittleRalts - about 100 px too tall
Demonslayer492 - as long as the font is size 4 or smaller (it looks like it is) it's fine
~Azurill~ - your images add up to just over the limit (522 KB) but it will fit easily if you use a jpg version of the kesha banner (like this one):
GvYYuB5.jpg

spyclone138 - yours is fine

LadyLady

can i ahve mine checked please :) ive recently changed it to 500 width and 169 height?

thank you hunni

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Doggiedoggie - it's fine.
SakuraLatios - fine, as long as those free Pokemon aren't hacked. =p
LittleRalts - it's fine.
LadyLady - also fine.
Fireray - it's fine.
OtakutheSawsbuck - it's fine.
xerneas96 - also fine!

I probably should check if they are all fine before writing down all the usernames. Oh well.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Sig check, please!

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Minnah_23 - you have too many images (they add up to 177,500 px) and it's way too tall (600 px). everything inside the spoiler counts