• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Is my Sig O.K.?

Regality

Digital King
Check please!

Usatoday

Eternal God
How about now?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
kuzronk - that gif is double the 500KB limit
tomatohater - yes it's fine
Dingo282 - that's about 40 pixels taller than the 420 pixel limit
Regality - that image is too large, exceeds the pixel limit of 150,000 (202,124 pixels total)
Blaziken10285 - fine
Voice Of The Forest - fine
justinjiaxinghu - your iamges exceed the 150,000 pixel limit (222,600 total), exceed the 500KB limit (about 700KB total) and is about 170 pixels taller than the 420 pixel limit

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Shymain - it's fine but why have you left the sig message in there
FrostStorm - fine
sailor sun - that gif is nearly double the size limit
justinjiaxinghu - fine

Regality

Digital King
Check please!

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Shymain - it's fine but why have you left the sig message in there
FrostStorm - fine
sailor sun - that gif is nearly double the size limit
justinjiaxinghu - fine

You mean the 'sig removed for breaking the rules- sorry mods' bit? Because I got a week-long ban because I kept messing up with my sig (I think) and I wanted to show I was sorry, so I added on the 'sorry, mods.' bit and left it there.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Yveltal96 - your images add up to about 890KB
Dingo282 - fine
Regality - that image is a bit too big (512x301 - 154,112 pixels, limit is 150,000 - 500x300)
Shymain - ok
Elysian - fine
Eeveelover824 - fine