• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Pookey-man

The Man of Many...
Is my sig fine? Thanks.

Swedish GoldenGrowlithe - it's a tiny bit too tall. if you take what's inside the spoiler and un-spoiler it it should fit fine
Huh? How can it be better if I make it even taller by removing the spoiler? O.O

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
Is my signature okay?

Chloe Cassandra

Long time no see.
Sorry, when I added skittlepup's signature, I accidentally forgot to look again to check to see if the pixels/height were okay.

Is it better now?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Regality - fine
Pookey-man - fine
Swedish GoldenGrowlithe - everything inside your spoiler counts towards height, and spoilers have extra padding around them (which in this case is putting you above the height limit). just remove the spoiler tags from your formatting and it should be fine
skittlepup - fine
ChiefLucarioOfficer - yes it's fine now
supersmew - fine

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
sorry about the delay, worked all day yesterday and was super tired

SpyroxPikachu - fine
Eeveelover824 - fine
TheDarkKnightFalls - fine
GoshinX03 - yep, that one's fine
TheSketchQueen - fine

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Doggiedoggie - fine
TheBattleFrontierAsh1 - image size limit is equivalent to a 500x300 image, yours is 599x337 so yes it's too big
Cassafrass1999 - fine
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius - it's fine, i don't know why you keep deleting posts though it's kind of annoying
bleuumbreon - your images add up to about 630KB (500KB limit), it's about 440 pixels tall (420 limit)

Champbybirth

Pokechamp is back!
Sig check please!