• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Yveltal96

A little more human

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Sorry to come in again so soon, but a banner got done quicker than I thought it would. Checky?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Champbybirth - both of those images would be too big separately, but together they way exceed the height, image width and image size limits. you need to get a completely new sig
bleuumbreon - your images add up to about 600 KB (limit is 500)
Yveltal96 - please don't post in here unless you need your signature checked
TanBun - yes it is fine
Doggiedoggie - yours is nearly 100 pixels too tall

Champbybirth

Pokechamp is back!
How is it now?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Is my Signature ok? I just wanted to check.

Grey Wind

Champbybirth: It should be fine now. If you're on Chrome, save it to your computer and click on the file to see its size. On other browsers, I think you just have to right click to see its properties.
GenosectArceus: I'm reading it as 539, so yeah, it's breaking the limits.
SuperDaikenki: Fine.
Elysian: Fine.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
bleuumbreon - fine
GenosectArceus - i dunno how you're measuring the file sizes but you have done it wrong both times lol. that gif is only 256KB so your sig is fine
sailor sun - fine
Lucina Archaelis - fine

Party Pichu

May I get mine done please?

Also I am new here and my introduction thread was submitted to a moderator for approval? I hope I did create the thread in the right section, Newb Lounge.