• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

ElectroBall

Pokémon Master
This is way overboard probably (it is), but does it meet all the rules? I see people using Serebii pokedex images to show their various teams and favorites. Ill take out the second line immediately if its too tall.

I matched it up to that maximum height picture on the signature rules thing and it seems to be just under the height limit.

Last edited:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
ElectroBall - you have too many images (they add up to 184,200 pixels, the limit is 150,000). if you delete the yveltal + 1 other it will be fine
Acquiescence - you're just over the 500 KB filesize limit (515.6 KB)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
quick sig check please since i used to resize my images from a image site i used to use, which doesn't work anymore, dont know where to resize images anymore. Thanks hope you check it as soon as possible.