• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
How is mine?
do i have to slow the animation?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It's all too tall.

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Just changed mine. Is this acceptable?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Is my Kermit the Frog gif appropriate? You can CLEARLY tell what he's doing, but he's a puppet.

Also, someone sent me a VM saying my sig is too long. I'll remove the Kermit gif, but I'd like to know if it's fine to use.

Edit: ehh, I decided to delete it. Is the sig I have now fine?

Last edited:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
lokistarwind - fine
SazandoraIsAwesome - the image is too big (50,000px too big)and it's too tall (120px too tall)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Sig check please.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
What about now?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
What did you even change? You're almost 150 pixels over the height limit.

I removed some big text... Obviously a 150 pixels is bigger than I thought. If I get my banner re sized by 150 pixels will it be okay then?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Your banner is only 226 pixels tall so it'll be pretty damn tiny if you shrink it that much.

What can I do to reduce my signature size then?

Grey Wind

Remove things, what do you think? It's still breaking the height limit so you're gonna have to start getting rid of stuff.

Also it's your entire sig that's breaking the limits, your banner would be fine by itself.