• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Grey Wind

The Imposter - fine
Lt. BLEU - almost 100 pixels too tall and your image is also too big (~6000 pixels over the limit).

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Alright, I played around with stuffs. I think it's good now?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Just read up on the new sig policies. Requesting a check again, just in case.
I still feel like I barely reached my height limit, but if I did, I'll figure out what to re-organize.

Grey Wind

SilverLanayru - You're about ten pixels over the height limit

Everyone else is fine. And you all know that the actual rules haven't changed, right? The only difference is how you're punished.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
EDIT: I just wanted to see if my sig still meets the requirements since I just read the new punishment rules

Last edited:

Grey Wind

Mr. Munchlax - Did you read the thread? The rules haven't changed, just how you're punished if you break them. It's still fine.
Bakphoon - Fine