• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I didn't change my signature all too much but I don't know if it's still ok, can you please check if it is? Thank you!

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Thinks mines fine, might as well check.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Just found out I could increase pics by typing in 200, 300, etc, next to
just on the limit and okay to use

Grey Wind

Razor Leafeon - The height is fine but your images combined are over the pixel limit.
Void Ventus - It's fine. And no you should be able to use that tag, the 400 is the width.

LadyLilligant

#1 ORAS Fan Girl
Check my signature please.
I'm pretty sure mine is okay after looking at the signature rules, but there's still that 1% of me that feels the need to check with you guys.

Torpoleon

Sig check please. Only a minor update.

Torpoleon

How about now?