• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

BlueFlameCharizard

The Original Shiny Pokemon
Looks like the image rule has been sized up a bit since I was last here, which is nice. Decided to shrink the image below requires, but was wondering if the text underneath is needed if I drew the image myself from scratch?

Shoot, last time I posted here was back in 14th October 2008 hah. Ug, that avatar is next on my list to change up hah.

Grey Wind

Auraninja - That's fine
Dragon Pulse - Can you be more specific? Either choose a smaller image or resize it. Your current sig is fine btw.

Dragon Pulse

Auraninja - That's fine
Dragon Pulse - Can you be more specific? Either choose a smaller image or resize it. Your current sig is fine btw.

Ah, thank you. Also, what I mean is that I cannot find any small images of the several Pokémon I'd like in my sig, and I have no idea how to resize images.

Grey Wind

You probably have paint on your computer that you can use to resize stuff, or else you can just use google to find a website that'll do it for you. There's a bunch of them.

CptScorpion

Scrafty Artist
Signature check please?
By the way, I customized the map of Saffron City to make it look much bigger and much more like Kanto's "Lumiose". I customized the map on GIMP, it took me a long time to customize the city map. I hope the image is not too big; if so, I might need to downsize it a little bit.

Grey Wind

Dragon Pulse / AuraChannelerChris - Yeah imgur or something is your best bet. Both of you note for the future that this isn't a help thread, though, so you shouldn't post here unless you need your sig checked.
CptScorpion - Yeah that's a good 60 pixels too tall, you're gonna need to resize it.

Dragon Pulse

The pic in my sig is way too big, right? BTW, sorry that I keep changing my sig. I am never completely satisfied! xD