• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
charizardreams - almost but not quite. The picture is fine, but from the rules:
You may NEVER bypass the censor in your signature, in part or in whole; it must be completely starred out if you use a censored word.
So just completely star out the word there and then it'll be fine. Yes it's nitpicky. =p
Purplepassion - it's fine.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Is it too wide now (added 2 team poses)?

Thanks in advance :)

Likewise, would it be too tall (or still alright) if I added a baibanira sprite inbetween the sprites and the pbr code, on a separate line?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
charizardreams - it's fine now.
Mr. Joker - it's fine.
murkrowrob - it is too wide atm (~741 pixels wide, all those pictures on the one line and the limit is 600 pixels).

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Signature check please!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I have a new image in my signature. I didn't make it, but I got permission from the owner and linked to their profile in the signature as a way to give them credit. I hope it's fine :s

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
FireTheAbsolLord - it's too tall - breaks the height pixel limit. (Stuff inside spoilers count)
Deoxytwo - it's fine.
murkrowrob - now it's fine.
The 4th KIRA - yes, that's fine I suppose.
006Charlie - it's fine.
Tails_Sliat - it's fine.
9dragonbreed - it's fine.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
jb08045 - unless the text in the bottom left corner of the banner is credit or you made the banner, just add in credit - besides that it is fine.