• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

King Slaking

Slaking esque
Is my NEW signature ok?

Here's a few things to remember, you're just too tall. You don't break the 150 000 Pixel limit. You are one image too tall. The Kyogre edit can sit next to one of the banners and don't break the limit.

I open the Spoiler box and then measure.

Since it's the Tag line from the film, the Text is appropriate to the film, but is it to this forum? The film got a R in the US.. So I'm going to say not safer not to have it at all.. but that's my personal decision.

Okay, It's my just one of my favourite movies (It's MA 15+ in Australia.) I'll keep my current one.

Kepperino

Team Dragonite
I'm sorry, I asked for a check a while ago and you skipped it. Looked over it, I guess?

treeco123

Can I have mine checked, everything apart from the Atheism club banner were made by me and I have given credit for that.

FormeEon

The DNA Master
Sig check?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
FormeEon You are **** Barely - But you're around 400 Pixels all, Another line of text you will be over the limit. Having the Cards Horizontal is better.

EDIT: I decided that since I had a Large screen, my screen was big enough to let for it not to need to wrap. My screen gave the most favourable situation for you, other admin could declare you unsafe. I've decided to reverse my initial Decision, and declare it to be NOT SAFE. (If you don't know what I mean: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_wrap )

StaryuManiac

I'm new but awesome!
can you have too many eggs from places in your sig? i have 7eggs, 4 dragon 3gpx+...do you get banned for too many things like that or something

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Ok, I think I was supposed to go here first right to check my Sig. I find that its deleted, along with my other non-picture related stuff.:mad: But here is the pic I want to put in my Sig, I edited the picture myself:

[IMG139]http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp70/KibaLG8/KibaLG8Sig.jpg[/IMG139]​

Although I think I might need to resize it a bit smaller.

Well I resized it and it came out like this:

[IMG139]http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp70/KibaLG8/KibaLG8Sig-1.jpg[/IMG139]​

Last edited:

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

Starreh-Chan~

Random is reality
May I please have my signature checked?

I will replace the wors 'Mist~' with links to my art and fanfictions after I post them, but before I do anything else I would like to insure my signature is safe.

Thank you in advance~ :3

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Is this alright?

Also, I was going to add Riolu on the other side of desukan and a nattorei underneath the "I have claimed line" instead of line 2. (both animated - assuming nattorei is same size as desukan.)
Would that still be alright?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
murkrowrob - it's fine, and regarding the potential additions I suppose they will be fine pixel-size wise (well within the limits there), just note that it could make the sig too tall if the pictures you add are tall themselves + stack too much (and they probably won't but I won't approve something else I can't yet see, just so you know =p).