• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

umbreon_shadow27

Dark Trainer
Now is my sig ok?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Piplup Girl - it's fine.

umbreon_shadow27 - it's still too tall - everything including stuff within the spoiler must be within 420 pixels tall.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
^ Upon checking the picture size, still no - the limit is 150000 pixels big as per the new rules, but this picture is 163672 pixels big, so just make it smaller to fit inside the limit.

Emerald 2006

is my sig allright?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Hi, just wanted to make sure my sig was still within the new sig rules?

Grei

not the color
I think mine is, but is my signature ok? Everything was made by me.

Also, question about an image in the Sig--the Rules say the max height is 420 and the max width is 600. Does that mean you could have an image that's 420x600, or many small images that take up that allotted space? Just wondering. : )

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I think mine is, but is my signature ok? Everything was made by me.

Also, question about an image in the Sig--the Rules say the max height is 420 and the max width is 600. Does that mean you could have an image that's 420x600, or many small images that take up that allotted space? Just wondering. : )
It's ok.

And for the question - no, because there's a limit on the size of the combined size of images of 150, 000 pixels, which can be done by, say, 500x300. You can also have words though which are allowed to take up the remaining space.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Is my sig okay according to the new rules?

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Visual, I'm going to assume that the person your banner links to made it. If not then make sure you credit whoever made it. Otherwise everything is fine.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Signature check please.
Thanks in advance~