• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
junpearl63, it's okay.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Pokemaniac Erika, it's alright.
Rhyperior vs. Sharpedo, it's good.

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Sig check, please. I've had this sig for years so I imagine that it should still be within the rules.

I'm not sure if my signature follows the new rules. Check, please.

I'm almost certain it's all right but I'd better check just in case.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
My sig is fine? am i need to write from where is my pictures? they are from serebii.net

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Jerichi, your signature is alright and pretty.
Shiny hunter Reece, it's alright.
j-master, when your spoiler tag is expanded your signature goes way over the height limit.
Ash-kid, it's okay.
Prinplup, it's alright.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Firekit, your signature exceeds the height limit.
j-master, it still exceeds the height limit.
Electricbluewolf, when your spoiler tag is expanded it exceeds the height limit.

When you guys work on your signatures, make sure you preview the changes you've made and compare it to this for a reference.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Firekit, it means your signature exceeds 420 pixels and you need to remove something out of or edit your signature in order to put it under the limit.

Here's a walkthrough of how to check if your signature is under, at, or over the limit. If this is well enough, perhaps Ellie will put it somewhere on the first post or something.

First, take a screenshot of your signature. This can be done by pressing the Print Screen button on your keyboard. On a Mac you hit Command + Shift + 3. From there you paste it onto a Paint application. For this tutorial I'm using Paint.net which is free.

Click for Example

After you've pasted, select the 'Rectangle Select' tool in the tool window.

[img139]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/smugthewartortle/Walkthrough02.png[/img139]

Now, starting from the very top of your signature, click and drag all the way to the end of your signature and let go. When you've finished there should be a blue hued rectangle over your selection.

Click for Example

Now we have to crop your signature. To do this, go to the tool bar and select 'Crop to selection' under the 'Image' tab.

[img139]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/smugthewartortle/Walkthrough04.png[/img139]

If you've done everything right so far, the result should be the selection you chose.

Click for Example

Now, look on the bottom right corner and you should see the dimensions of the image that is newly cropped. The number on the left represents the width, and the number on the right represents the height. The one we're focusing on is the one on the right. In this image, I've highlighted where you would find the dimensions and which of the two numbers we need to focus on. The height of my signature is 341 pixels. Since the height limit is 420 pixels, my signature is under the height limit and is therefore acceptable.

I hope this clears up any issues.