• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Darkrai0203

Propaniac
Does anyone know how I can get my picture next to the quote because I don't want to take up to much space...

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Firekit, it's fine.
Nariko, it's good.
Leyniar, it's fine.
Kagony, you have to credit where you got the image. Otherwise it's okay.
Neurotic Nuckelavee, it's fine if you made the banner. If not then you need to credit whoever did.
The 4th KIRA, it's fine.
darklord18, it's good.
Viridian's Yellow, it's fine.
SoLaR-ScEpTiLe, it's alright.
BM14murph, it's good.
kirby8933083, it's fine.
MixMance, you're not allowed to have more than one spoiler tag in your signature, plus when the spoiler tags are expanded they exceed the height limit. Please adjust your signature so that it's following guidelines.
Darkrai0203, you can't, quotes take up the whole line of space. If you insist on having them side by side, you can take the
tags out of the signature and just put actual quotation marks around it.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Sig check please, I have to know if I am giving credit to the right people for my banner.

Slightly Insane

like a BOSS
Check please!

Edit: It's appearing on the "Edit Signature" tab, but it won't show here? What's going on?

Last edited:

raganbaby_6

Slavophile and hockey fan
Finally decided on a sig, check please

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Doomsayer: The image is a bit over the limit, and you also need to give credit for the original art if it is not yours.
AppleButter2: For images, you need to credit the person who put the banner/icon/avatar/etc together (if it is not you), and you need to credit any art used if it is not yours or official images. Your signature is fine.
Night Avenger: It's fine if you or the banner-maker made the original image in the banner.
harryheart: You need to give credit for the original images in the banners if they are not official (I know for a fact that at least some of them aren't, so you must credit for them).
Professor Dan: The image is too big and you need to give credit if you did not make it.
Slightly Insane: It's fine. Did you have your signature turned off in this post for some reason?
raganbaby_6: No images are showing up for me, but the text is fine.

raganbaby_6

Slavophile and hockey fan
Okay, I uploaded the pic onto Photobucket, how's it look now?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Is this okay?

Last edited:

Nidoprince

Check please, thanks in advanced.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Signature check, please. Thanks in advance~