• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

How do I proper signature?

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Mine stacked too high? Or is that only if you use images?

Last edited:

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
~Dragon_Master~, you still need to credit whoever made put the banner together. If you did then it's fine.
CheeseChan.xx, it's fine.
talala, it's fine.
Swampert_trainer, it's fine.
Dan The Poke Man, it's fine.
xdragonx, it's fine if you made the banner. Otherwise you'll need to credit whoever did. Everything else is fine.
Dark Eevee, you need to credit whoever made the banner. If you made it yourself then it's fine.
Pamizard, it's fine.
GalladeRocks, it's fine.
Withdrawn Trader, it's fine.
DarkLugiaMaster-Gir, it's fine if you made the banner. If not, then you need to credit whoever did.
MechaLugia, I think that's a screenshot from HGSS, right? If so then it's fine by itself, but if someone made that then you need to give them credit.
ESPNfanatic35, it's fine if you made the image. If not, then you need to credit whoever did.
9dragonbreed, you need to give credit to whomever made the banners if you didn't make them yourself.
§Suicune§, Nny, Haruka, and ^^Yoshinichi^^, those signatures do not meet the signature rule requirements for being too awful.
Pink Lapras, stacking counts for both images and text, yes. Your signature, however, is fine as it doesn't exceed the height limit of 420 pixels.

Goddamn.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
What about my Signature? It it too political?, not political enough?, too Roman?, too weird? too fascist?, too 'tall'?, too inhumane?

You know I'm very self-conscious about my signature...

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Vermehlo_Steele, it's fine.
FeminineCuttlefish, it's fine.
Will-powered Spriter, it's fine if you made the scyther image. If not you need to credit whoever did.
Gliscor-X-Slash, it's fine.

I'm pretty sure mine is all good but just to be 110% sure, can I please have a signature check please? I made the banner myself, and the Zoroark picture is the official one, and I cut it out from the scan myself as well...

MechaLugia

Misses Toonami

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
CyberCyclone, it's good.
BellGoRiiing, yes it's fine.
Sonic527, it's fine.
MechaLugia, in that case then it's fine.
Purplepassion, it's good.

madelyn

Thinks with Portals
Is my signature alright? I made the frame animation myself. Would I still need to credit it?