• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

sabatadjango

master of light
Is my sig ok?

Spheals

Pikaditt lol
Is mine okay?

Kaji Motomiya

KNIGHT of SPEAR
Just to check if mine is okay. The spoiler tag means that the picture taken is anime-related, so until the mentioned episode within said tag airs in the US, I will keep it in the tag.

12,224 bytes, 255x351, text up to size 2 (normal).

Torpoleon

Can I have a signature check please?

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
Sig check please, and thanks in advance.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Note to self: Stop assuming that other mods/sig checkers will do these if I ignore them for a few days.

jb08045 - You're over the pixel limit.
mak867 - You're okay.
Swampert_trainer - You're fine.
dragonpsychicrules - You're slighly above the pixel limit
Serris - You're fine.
Kapowpow - That's fine.
barkelodon - That's fine.
Hikari Dawn - That gif is over the 500kb filesize limit. Shrink it down or compress it somehow.
Chaos Slash - You're fine.
Buraddo_Aipom - You're okay.
GalladeRocks - You're okay.
sabatadjango - That's fine.
Spheals - That's fine.
elementdark - You're okay.
riolulu - Your sig lives in harmony, harmony with the rules.
Pingouin7 - You're okay.
Kaji Motomiya - It's too tall. Remember that stuff under spoilers counts towards the height limit.
The 4th KIRA - You're fine.
Torpoleon - You're fine.
Nitro123 (PG) - You're fine.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Please can I have my sig checked?

Kaji Motomiya

KNIGHT of SPEAR
Kaji Motomiya - It's too tall. Remember that stuff under spoilers counts towards the height limit.

Hmm...okay. So it's 351 pixels long, so...how should I fix this? make it an even 250? Or 250 x 300?

BTW, I visited the link in your sig, and I've never laughed so hard in my life. I'm past the part in your sig, but I'll never play Persona 4 the same way again. lol

Edit: How about now? I used Photobucket and decreased the size to 200 x 275.

Last edited:

.:Flaming Fury:.

Black White Yin Yang
Signatures need checkin' I prolly put too much stuff in... ^^

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Could someone plz tell me y i cant use this pic? when i use it the mods say its to big
http://i28.*******.com/t0n78g.jpg

Its 450L x 250H, thats adds up to 112,500 out of the alowed 150,000

Its 175.8 kb

Im pretty sure it within the legal sig limit, or is my friend code making it bigger?
could someone plz help.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Note to self: Stop assuming that other mods/sig checkers will do these if I ignore them for a few days.
T-t-t-to the rescue!
Growlachu - the stuff in the quote is fine if you add credit if you didn't make the banner yourself.
9dragonbreed - pic is too big - limit is 150000 pixels which is 500x300 for instance, wheras that pic is 555x300.
Mewkachu - sig is too tall - can only be 420 pixels high, including stuff in spoilers.
Kaji Motomiya - it's fine now.
.:Flaming Fury:. - yeah, it's a touch too tall (round 20 pixels maybe a bit less on rough checking).
YellowHat's Revenge - it's fine assuming the rest of the pics are by yourself (if not then add more credit).
Aquadon - too tall - breaks the 420 pixel height limit. Note stuff inside the spolier is included in that.
jb08045 - the picture pixel count in total is fine, but the problem is the height of the sig, which is over the limit by at least 50 pixels - needs to be shortened.