• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Perform the stuff please. ..... lol

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
chellochello Safe
barak446 Safe
~Nidoking~ Safe
XCbeast21 Safe
Moltanic Had to look at the Coding. I don't see Seasick Steve. Rehost and resize image. I'll accept it credit like that, some staff may not.
PikaPika677 Safe
XLugiaReshX Combined image size too large.
Sceptrigon Too tall
draya the dark master Trickster image size too large.
deoxysxx Too tall, and One spoiler. We measure with them open.
ChaosBlizzard Safe
Blackacer Safe

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
I re-sized the image. I wasn't 100% sure what you meant by re-hosting the image. I uploaded it to my Photobucket account if that was what you meant. At the very least I know the size will be fine. Credit is still inked inside the signature.

XCbeast21

Country line dancing fellow
Sig check plz....

Chandelure181

Wait, whut?
sig check please
is it too big?