• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
SoulDialga: The text makes it too wide. You’d need to break up some of the longer lines to make it okay.
PikaPal_Lyra: Safe.
Moltanic: Safe.
Fenyxfer: Safe.
Flyingpichu64: Safe.
XatuGamer: Shoot, I suppose a higher up could reverse my decision, but I think it’s fine. It’s not like I’ve ever seen like, Best Buy, censor it or anything.
jb08045: Safe.
Sasaii: Safe, as long as you made the banner.
Chuck$$$: Safe.
TheAceGlaceon: Safe.
pkmnfn: Too wide.
chellochello: Safe.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Made it less wide, now worried about bottom margin. please check

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Is my Sig ok? And can someone remind me how many out side items I can have in my signature?

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Ghost_MissingNo: Too many spoilers. You’re only allowed one spoiler in a sig.
EternalSword7: Safe.
pkmnfn: Safe.
mario_fan: Safe. There’s no so much a number limit as there are stretching limits, pixel limits, and KB limits when everything’s added up. here’s the link to the signature rules.
Dragonicwari: Too wide. You’re gonna need to break the longer lines of your signature into smaller lines.
Draco-123: Safe as long as you made the banner.
Ice Blue Dragon: Safe.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
check please. credit given for images

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
SoulDialga: Safe.
Dragonicwari: Safe.
Flame Mistress: Safe.
Winter02: Safe.
Draco-123: Too wide. Put the text on a line after the banner and it should be fine.
Yad: Too wide.
~Sam~: Safe.