• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Signature check please! Thanks in advance.

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
:494:I think my siggy is too big or something... ^_^' can you please check it again?:494:

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
Check please.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Jason-kun: Too wide.
The Red Thunder: Too wide.
DialgaDoom: Safe.
TheMetalOverlord: Safe.
pkmner: I have absolutely no control over that.
PikaPal_Lyra: Over the 150,000 pixel limit.
floatzel98: Safe.
FireTheAbsolLord: The first line of text is too wide.
PokeMan777: Too tall.
Reshiram337: Safe, provided that you made the graphics.
Elekible-Kid: Safe, provided that you made the image.
Victini01: Safe.
Pika ruler: The credit line is too wide. If you split it up into two or three lines you should be fine.
jb08045: Safe.
brainard52: Safe.
Lucariolover22: Too wide and over the 150,000 pixel limit.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
No worries, I fixed it. Check please?

And, I've gone over the rules several times and it doesn't mention anything about word wrap when talking about the signiture width restriction. It only stipulates against single images or words (as would be the case with large typeface and long words) that happen to be larger than 600 pixils wide. You might want let whoever manages it (Ellie, or whoever) know that it would be a good idea to specify that even if you have two images side by side that would wrap to a new line if squished and even if it complies with both the height and width constraints when squished, that you still can't have two images side by side if they exceed 600 pixils. Just a suggestion to avoid the confusion next time.

Last edited:

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Forgive my ignorance. I didn't realize we needed to ask. Check Please

I added run-throughs to the bottom a few days ago, do i have room for my Nuzlocke or soulsivler, or is it already to large? please and thank you