• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

ChloboShoka

Writer
Want a double check.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Why do people dislike knifes.....?
I removed it and replaced it with some random text.. Better?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Sig check please. I took out a few lines but I can take out more... and is the quote ok? its not many time you see that on serebii and I had to sig it

MewQueen

Mine is definitly a little big. Should I make it smaller? Check please

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I pray that I don't need to make this smaller...Ahahaha >__> Signature Check please.:)

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
ikarishipper4ever Too tall.
C.Gholy Safe
Magnegross That 4 Meg (4,037.31 kB) that file, not 500KB. File Size too large
AquaMilotic Safe
PikaPal_Lyra Nom? Safe
Adalricus Safe - It wasn't just the knife, it was her stated intention.
Bestgamepearl Gah, I hate doing proper check with this one: Safe.
VizardJeffhog Safe
rabidepicgoose Combined size too large, the Second image is close to the 150,000pixel limit alone.
GalladeRocks Safe
Tommi Safe
Ambree Too tall as for the quote.. passable.
MewQueen Techically Safe, BUT as image is not Offical Pokémon Artwork credit is needed.
wcailum Safe
-Kyurem- Safe
DragoniteA7X Safe. Linked Image does not break rules alone. It's not much bigger than your current banner. You can't add it without removing banner.
rabidepicgoose Combined.. Wait I've done you before.
KibaLG8 Too Wide.

Good news, if you're marked safe here, you are also marked Safe after the upgrades assuming you do not change your signature.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
But if Becca touched Rick, she would cut her, because she's a jelaous creepy girl!