• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
Sig Check please, added photo

Yup. Back again with another sig check. Hai. :3

EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
YokoKurama Safe
The Mysterious Stranger Too tall
CraziedCreator Safe
cascadethewarrior Safe
Torpoleon Safe
Ghosts of the Forums Too Tall
PKMNRookie Safe
Blacklynx Safe
C.Gholy Safe
Sietse23 image size too large
Nyarlathotep Safe
Takatheeducatedkid image size too large
Neon Squirtle Safe
JD Safe
Savanny Safe
Invisible Banner Too wide
TheSketchQueen Safe
hawkmbl Safe - As long as you don't use offensive summary.
RainaXainne Safe
DeadLion Safe
lavaburst14 Too tall

As always you have two days to fix your signature if are not safe, or risk strikes.

EDIT: Asheina Safe

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
My quote is a Rick Roll link, is that okay? Or is it Trolling? I alzo added a .gif, is my sig too big now?

Last edited:

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Sorry, I meant to change the image on my sig, and I apologize that you have to check again...

Usatoday

Eternal God
hey there just changed my entire sig hows it look?

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
When you get the chance, would you check my sig please?

Mimori Kiryu

I'd like a signature check please. It's been a while since I've been here, so I'm not sure if I'm good.