• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sig check please added a new link button i think im just under the limit but barely...no more room now...

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Demonslayer492 - it's fine now
~Kari~ - yours is fine
MuseHarmonia - it's fine
Eeveelover824 - yeah that's nearly at the limit but it's fine
Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama - yours is fine
mew661 - yours is fine

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
mtqc - it's fine
Tearoma - yours is fine too
!jirachi! - yours is fine
Panic_excl - your images are a little bit too big and add up to 162,450 pixels (150,000 limit)
Tf916 - that one's fine

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
is my sig too tall again? check plz

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
#SwoobatForUbers - it's fine
Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama - fine
!jirachi! - nope it's fine
Demonslayer492 - it's about 15 pixels too tall. if you take the hunts out of the spoiler it will probably fit
MuseHarmonia - yours is fine

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I fixed it (was partially deleted for height I think). I can still take things out if it's too tall or close to too tall.

Thanks!

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
I've changed my signature about ten times, but check please?
I'm pretty sure it's fine, but better safe then sorry.