• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Cassafrass1999 - fine
lightlanayru - fine
Newpokemontrainer - you're still about 25 pixels too tall

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Not quite sure if my sig is okay since the spoilered image is a little on the large side, so...check please?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Newpokemontrainer - still 20 pixels too tall
Azran Flame - that gif is over double the size limit
gustavo 14 - that spoilered image alone is more than double the image size limit, 200 pixels wider than the width limit and makes it nearly 250 pixels over the height limit. not even gonna bother adding the rest up, you need to get rid of that image asap
Yveltal96 - you're just over the height limit
Geo152 - fine i guess, some of the things in your DA link are borderline inappropriate though and i would personally like to see that (or those) removed from your sig

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Oh dear god, really? I've had a similarly sized image like that for months now, so I'm only shocked that I was never infracted or something for it before. I've removed the image now, so how about the rest of the sig?

Last edited:

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Mine??? I think it might be a little large, but I'll let the rules decide...