• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Cresselia92 - yep, much better

TRG

Pretty sure my sig should be good now (590x188 dimensions, 100 KB).

Just want to make sure.

Oh and how do I get the sig centered like everyone else's? >.>

EDIT: NVM I figured it out. :)

Last edited:

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I have rearranged a few things in my signature. I'd like to know if it's still under the limits.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
TRG - you need to change your formatting. it's not actually centred on every screen, you've just used a buttload of indents. to make the formatting a billion times easier, delete all the indents and just use the
tags[/CENTER]. as it is now, the image will be pushed way to the right on smaller screens and it gets cut off. the image itself is fine though
Cresselia92 - fine
RussellW. - fine​

TRG

TRG - you need to change your formatting. it's not actually centred on every screen, you've just used a buttload of indents. to make the formatting a billion times easier, delete all the indents and just use the
tags​
. as it is now, the image will be pushed way to the right on smaller screens and it gets cut off. the image itself is fine though

Cool thanks dude!

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Check plz. Photobucket seems to effed up my last one that was accepter. Uploaded it to another site now. I hope it's good since I don't know where to crop the pictures...

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Just checked my sig gifs

The Ho-Oh userbar should be 30 kb
Gyrados Userbar should be 50 kb.

Sig check please, for reassurance.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
am I safe?

skybattler262

There is a sig check?
Anyways, could you check mine too? I took the charizard vs. Articuno in Bulbapedia, while I took the Me-109 vs. P-51 in a track I made in my laptop.