• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
If you read the rules, it says everything in a spoiler still counts. So no, you still have to resize it.

PKMaster2

Catching them all.
If you read the rules, it says everything in a spoiler still counts. So no, you still have to resize it.
Oh... derp.
Well, I'll try something. Photobucket wont decrease the size, even though i decreased the size to 500x300 on a Paint Doc.
EDIT: Ok. Picture is now decreased. Is it still too big?
Double Edit: I checked the sig and it should be fine. Now i Must follow rule 9 and give credit to Nintendo before they sue me ;)

Last edited:

Grey Wind

PKMaster2 - Well check the rules again because it's still too big (540 x 350, needs to be 500 x 300 or smaller).
RussellW. - Fine.

PKMaster2

Catching them all.
Does the Text count? because the Doc is exactly 500x300.
Edit: Change of plans. I will be making a Doc that is EXACTLY 500x300 and put all my information on it, so text does not get in the way.

Last edited:

Grey Wind

PKMaster2 - The pixel limit refers to the size of your image, text doesn't count towards that.
White Pikachu - Fine
trident20 - Fine

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
PKMaster2 - fine
Akanjão - it's just too tall (10-15 pixels) and the image just exceeds the size limit (~159k pixels)

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Okay, I have changed. I have made so it fit the size limit, but I really am not sure about the pixel limit 'cause I don't know how to check this properly

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
that's fine. to get the total pixels you just multiply the dimensions of the image (in this case it's 419 * 295 = 123,605)