• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
~Sea_Spirit~ - fine
Blackjack the Titan - fine

Torpoleon

Not a major change, but just in case, sig check please.

Trainer Grey

Epic Trainer
Can someone please check my signature?
I believe I'm still within the boundries, though I'm not entirely sure if it's not getting to big.
Please let me know, thanks!

LiquidPoison

Hello,
Could I please have my signature checked?
Thank you.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Akanjão - fine
Trainer Grey - you're well over the height limit and you're only allowed to have one spoiler. everything in your spoiler counts towards the limits
LiquidPoison - fine

Trainer Grey

Epic Trainer
Then I assume this is probably fine? Just another check just in case; I've already had an infraction about my sig in the past and I rather prevent that. I'm sorry if this is considered spam since my new sig is visible in my previous post as well?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Then I assume this is probably fine? Just another check just in case; I've already had an infraction about my sig in the past and I rather prevent that. I'm sorry if this is considered spam since my new sig is visible in my previous post as well?

yeah, it's fine like that

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Checkity check.

Could a checker who checks possibly check if this check in the sig check check thread of checks where checkers check checks while they check and are being checked by checkers?

... So check please.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
ElectroBall - fine
Blaze The Movie Fan - fine
Zelphon - fine
dirkac - about 10 pixels too tall