• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
all good

Geekachu

Stupid question: Is the pixel limit for signatures strictly judged by the way in which the image is presented in the signature? So for example if I use a .gif that exceeds the limit but I put it in my signature using the [imgsize][/imgsize] bb codes (reducing it to a much smaller size) does that count as being within the limit? Thaaaanks

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
yes, but scaling doesn't reduce the filesize so if you have a big gif scaled to 200x200 or whatever it might still be huge

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I know that all the pictures are fine: the only check that needs to be done is horizontal length. Thank you!

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
'horizontal length' doesn't matter, you just aren't allowed to have a single image more than 600 px wide. on smaller screens multiple images jut get pushed to the next line whereas wide ones go off screen

Grey Wind

The Power of Pika - Fine
Silvijo - You're just over the height limit by a few pixels, try linking your images to give credit instead of having text.