• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Somewhat worried about mine. Thank you in advance to whoever helps me.

Sable-Xeno

Almighty Idiot
Just askin' if it's good. (Though, I'm unsure if the spoiler tagged images would count...)

Grey Wind

Symphony - You're about 20KB over the limit
Sable-Xeno - Yeah, everything inside the spoiler counts and with both those images you're way over the height limit (the second image is too big on its own). Get rid of everything in the spoiler tag and you should be fine.

Last edited:

Sable-Xeno

Almighty Idiot
Alright, I got rid of everything in the spoiler tag...except one drawing. I think I came up with a suitable compromise, though I fear it may just be a little...much. Anything I should change?

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Is the sig to large?

Grey Wind

Sable-Xeno - Still about 15 pixels too tall.
PokemonMegaBeast - Fine
Symphony - The filesize was the problem, no the height. It's fine now.
Pokemon Trainer Black - Yeah that's way too tall and that image by itself is too big.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Is the new pic in my sig fine? There's an awesome mushroom cloud and two awesome developers giving each other a super manly handshake that apparently causes mushroom clouds to appear. However, the picture of the guns might seem inappropriate to some people. Change it, or is it fine? If fine, the file size okay?