• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

spyclone138

I need healing
Check please

BudokaiGamer

True Try Hard
Just wondering if my sig works, took me forever to get it under 500 KB

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Void: The picture and sig height/width are fine.
- As for the quotes:
1) no, we don't need suggestive language
2) not a good idea, because sounds like it's aimed at someone
3) actually sounds like a show quote out of context, so it might ok
4) fine

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Aura: images is over the KB limit (500 KB), how did you even manage to get a image that small up to 632 KB?
Is it perhaps that the original picture from my account is normally a huge picture. I will try this again, but if it doesn't work, then I give up on it for now.

Edit: I tried to edit the original source picture, so I'm going to try it this way for right now.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sig check please :3
hoping it's within the limits, but the gap the tail makes feels too long ;A;

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
check please