• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hIrAm

Xaralampos: it's fine!
Horoika1: it's fine!

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
hows this?

Edit: thanks!

Last edited:

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
sig check please.
colours used are:
sandy brown
gold
sienna
white

Are those too many?

Sammi

Banned
Another check please. I'm worried about the height.

razor fire

is my sig ok?

Phoenix Fire: It's fine but no more colors.
Sammi: I may or may not be right(since I'm not too sure at checking heights)but its fine.
Renami: It's fine.
Rageman: It's fine if you made the image yourself. If you didn't credit who did.
razor fire: Credit the maker of the animations unless you made them yourself. Otherwise, it's fine.
Garudo: The banner is too big. The size limit is 46800 pixels, not 48600. And credit the maker of the Naruto image unless you made it yourself. BTW, that's cool how that is working.

razor fire

what if I don't know who made it? I tried searching but no results

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
sig check please. i'm afraid i went overboard on the colours.

hIrAm

iPokeYou: it's fine.
Rageman
: you still still need to credit where you found it; be it Google, Photobucket, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.