• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
Typo: what's that user's link? Yours didn't let the person who clicks your links to close the tab. ;s It gets annoying and all. But it's fine now, presuming you're using just two different beige colours.
Mr. Yoshi: it's fine.

Emeraldia

*evil grin*
Sig. check please.

EDIT:Thanks!

Last edited:

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
Signature check, please!

raglflagl

Banned
absoluteSoul: It's fine!
Phoenix Fire: Assuming one of the links in your signature leads to whoever made the image or you made it yourself, then it's fine, if not, please credit whoever made the image.

momo1204

Dancing Fool
sig check please
thanks

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
Can you guys check my sig? Thanks!?

momo1204: The image is over the 40000 pixel limit.
Salavoir55: It's over the height limit.
junoir13: There are too many outside images. Remove one and credit the makers or source of the others.
eevee09: This thread is to check Signatures. Not chit chat in.
Cain Nightroad: It's fine.
Ikito: That's alot and your sig. is fine.
Meg is Hoenn's Champ: Odd name and the banner is over the 46800 pixel limit.
~Heaven Help Us~: If the source of the banners are the links they lead to then it should be fine.

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
Hey!
Is my sig within the limit now?
Meg is Hoenn's Champ: Odd name and the banner is over the 46800 pixel limit
It doesn't look different to me but I resized it and I reuloaded it...Weird??

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
Salavoir55: it's fine.
Meg Is Hoenn's Champ: it's still 400 pixels by 128 pixels, which yields 51,200 pixels in total. Perhaps you can try renaming it or splitting the banner into two images?

Status
Not open for further replies.