• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Split It, Is It Okay Now?

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Kabutopzilla: You're fine, provided that you made the trainer card.
CharizardBlastoise: Remember if you split it, each image can only be a max of 200 x 200 pixels or 40000 pixels max, unless you split it to 2 banners, each having a total of 46800 pixels.
Pinata Panda: The banner's too big. You need to split it.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
These Sig Rules Are Getting Annoying.. Is It Okay Now? :/

cyclo195

Shiny Collector
okay this is what i want my sig to look like, but i'm not sure if my image counts as a banner or not, or if its too big

My Shinies, Events and Wants http://www.freewebs.com/cyclo195/index.htm
;491; I can trade cloned Darkrai and cloned 11th Movie Regigigas for Shiny Pokemon ;486;
I Have Three Untouched 11th Movie Shaymin ;492; (NFT)
Looking to do Shiny for Shiny Pokemon TradesIn Game Name = DIAMOND
FC = 5197-9393-1607​

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
CharizardBlastoise: XD It's fine now.
cyclo195: It should count towards a banner. But either way, you're still okay if you're planning to replace your sig with the example you just gave, provided that you made the banner. If you didn't make the banner, be sure to credit whoever made it~ ^^

I need my sig checked, since I don't want to take another chance with another warning...

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
a person: You're fine, provided that you made the "pokemon data" pic.
Sapphire Phoenix: It's fine, provided that you made that girantina sprite. Also, if at least one of your claims you listed is not true, it is not our responsibility.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SmartD: It's fine.

Don't read my signature...

SIGNATURE CHECK PLZ LAWLZ

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
DarkTyphlosion157: ...>_>. It's fine. And this thread is not useless ;/ Last time I told you your sig was not fine

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
could I make my sig in lord of the rings style?
with legolas or the ring itself?
is that allowed?

All you said last time was to credit the images, whether they were from Google or not. You said NOTHING about the images themselves and thats what got my lovely signature deleted.

And are you SURE its fine? 100%?

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
sig check please

MaskedManAbsolkid

All you said last time was to credit the images, whether they were from Google or not. You said NOTHING about the images themselves and thats what got my lovely signature deleted.

And are you SURE its fine? 100%?

Although I do think the sig should be checked by more than one person (I got my sig checked, got told it was OK and it was deleted. The worst thing is, I think the picture may be gone forever), maybe you should check for another reason why it was deleted.

PurpleMew

no promises
DevilPunk; don't post that here, this is a signature check thread.
DarkTyphlosion157;if you want to have an dicussion/argument PM me and i'll give you one but don't post here.
MetalicSeadra;its fine as long as you made an image.
piplup_777;its fine
MaskedManAbsolkid;don't post that here. if you want to ask something PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.