• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescue team powerpokes

D/P is finally here!
is my signature ok now?

vyle

Where's my pokedex?!
Hi i'm new here i dont know if this is it, but i'm here to check if my trainer cards and also credit(props) list are in order. can someone help plz thankyou!

Fatal

Banned
vyle- The first two trainer cards (from the left) are well over the size limit. Remove them, and read the sig rules please.

-Fatal

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Got one question would This picture be too big for a sig?

GHASTLY

BLAZIKEN trainer
sig check please?

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
I hope my sigs fine... too many pics? they're just sprites, and people have at least 6 in 1 sig...

;072;;073;
;074;;075;;076;
;077;;078;

First of all, you may want to stop using unnecisary smileis, and there is a 3 picture max.

Angeling

true love
LuciRuki; yes, that'd be too large.
darkjigglypuff; overstacking and the last image is too large. Kill that image and then it'd be alright.
GHASTLY; that's fine.
*Silver Pheonix-Dragon*; Electrike image too large, resize or split it, and lower that size four font to three or smaller. Size four is only allowed with small amount of text. And yes, don't use excessive Poké-smileys as that is also against the forum rules.
TTMP; it's alright, but credit the first image if not yourself or the same as the banner maker.

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
This is OK right?

Status
Not open for further replies.