• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken

Is my sig ok?

Last edited:

Fatal

Banned
I just want to make a brief announcement here, since a lot of people seem to be using the Pokemon quiz images like this one, I want to note that THEY ARE EXACTLY 14 PIXELS OVER THE SIZE LIMIT, AND MAY NOT BE USED UNLESS THEY ARE RESIZED OR SPLIT IN TWO.

I've said this before, and most of you probably think that a mere 14 pixels over isn't a big deal, but it's still breaking the rules. All of these images are of the same size and once again, may not be used unless edited to abide by the rules.

Thanks.

-Fatal

deoxisnator

Hello! I added a Battle scene, but I think the sig takes to much space. Pease check!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
charizardblaster; that's fine.
Pamizard; I think that'd be fine, but if a mod ever asks you to remove it, then just comply. Might not wanna keep cheating stuff in your sig as a caution tho'.

I'm planning on removing it now so i won't get in trouble

How do you Resize images
Sorry if i shouldn't Be asking but i need to know

How do you Resize images
Sorry if i shouldn't Be asking but i need to know

The Mighty Wurmple

How do we split the images in two? I don't know if this is the right place, but it has to do with the signature. I will make all my writing one colour now though.

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
People who need images resized - I believe Eszett still resizes images for people, you can either wait for them to see the thread or PM them.

deoxisnator - Looks fine.

Pamizard - I also think a link in your sig to a cheating site shouldn't break any rules. :) Looks fine.

sitekickdude1432 - You have no sig. >>;;

Jirachi Chick :) - The image IS too big, and the sig is overly stacked. The image can't be larger than 200x200 pixels, and you might want to get rid of a line of text or two.

Dragonite 24 - The banner is WAY too big, the limit is 468x100. It DOES help to read the rules before making your sig instead of just asking after the fact...

Pancakes! - Fine.

mastersky303 - Your first image is too big, over the 200x200 limit, and you're only allowed to have 3 outside pics, so you're over by 3. Again, suggesting that you read the rules BEFORE putting stuff in your sig instead of checking afterwards.

cunn!ng - The second banner's over by a few pixels...if you can resize it to 468x100 instead of 470x101, you'll be fine.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Is mine OK?

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
How bout me?

hIrAm

I can have as many SPPf related links in my signature, correct?

..and, check please.

Status
Not open for further replies.