• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic Penguin said:
is my sig ok?
Yeah. It is.

Darkrukario said:
Is my sig okay?
Yes. It's fine.

Po-Po-Pocchama, did you make that picture in your signature?

Denieru

Sparkly
Is mine alright

Mello

Serial Fangirl
Is the banner in my sig okay? Does it violate any rules?

CutE PokemOn MastEr

-'cHar's mY BisHiE
iS my sig ok...

Zig

Growl
I saw the message in my sig, about the 3 outside-images limit. Sorry for that =\ I edited my signature, and I think it's allright now. I can remove the message in my sig now, can't I? (I'm not completely sure =p)
Thanks in advance.

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
~DR~ - Looks fine.

Growlie! - If the font at the top of your sig is size 4 or larger you need to make it smaller.

CutE PokemOn MastEr - Looks fine.

Ash6K - Looks fine.

John's Knight - Looks fine.

Zig - It's fine, and yes you can, it's just there to explain why things in your sig are randomly gone. :p

mastersky303 - Both banners are over the size limits, they need to be 468x100 or smaller.

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
Hi. I know this is the sig check thread, but I was wondering if someone could split a picceh for me so that it fits the sig requirements. And yes, I will give credit to the artist once this piccy is in my sig.

Picceh

Thaaanks~ ;3

~Drew~

Training..Training..
'S mine Okay?

Yes, It's made by me, so I don't have to give credit.

Angeling

true love
Hakura May; you could've just PMed me or someone instead to split the image. But here are the split images: [noparse]
hp00.png
hp01.png
[/noparse] and upload onto your own server.
~Drew~; it's fine.

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
Is my sig ok now?

Sanoodra

Math is cool.
is mine ok to have?

Angeling

true love
dark charizy; it's fine.
kuro mizu; it's fine if the credit is for both the banner and sprite unless you made one or the other.
Sanoodra; it's fine but credit the maker/source of the image UNLESS it was yourself.
elekible addict; it's fine but cite the source of the image.

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
Sorry for the trouble; I'll remember to PM you if I am in need of another split. But thanks! ^^;

So, erm, sig check. It looks to be a little... stacking... D:

Angeling

true love
Hakura May; no problem and it's fine in terms of everything else within the rules. Also note that they were split into banners as well.

Gonna add/edit a few things in the first post in terms of the staff team helping to check sigs and splitting images.

Status
Not open for further replies.