• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boise_state_bronco

Latias&Blaziken
my sapphire team ;348; ;257; ;384; ;373; ;383; ;382;

pokefan90, both banners are big. Even as split, it will probably take your whole sig space. Banners can be a max of 46800 pixels.
elebbit, it's fine.
Darkfall, the picture is too big. Split it in three images. Plus replying to spam = spam as well.
boise_state_bronco, as Darkfall said, don't spam around.

pokefan90

<<Evil???
I only want to use one at a time, I just wanted to know if they were within the limits, and I'm sorry, I don't speak pixel, can you tell me yes or no if they're within the limits individually?

FeelTheHeat.jpg

cometothebeachandjoin.jpg

And Darkfall, no miniMODing either

Is my sig okay? I made everything in it, I just want to make sure it's not to big or anything.

Icicle

pokefan90: No, neither banner is within sig limits. 46800 means the banner should be around a 468x100. Meaning the length and width multiplied together should be no more than what a 468x100 banner is, 46800 pixels.
mew_monster20:You have too many images in your sig. You're over by one, so get rid of something. Also, you must credit the maker/source for all the images you have.
Onpu: It's fine.
Po-Po-Pocchama: It's fine.

Icicle

BlazikenBud: Your sig is fine, but you have to credit the maker of the sprite and the banner unless you made them yourself. And to make a banner a link do this [*url=thelink][*img][/img][/url] and remove the asterisk.
pikasaur: Yes, they count to your limit because they are not from the server. And you have too many images in your sig, you're over by one image.
jpkmnl2006: It's fine. But because it's still early for me, you made that image? Because if not, credit the maker.
Munchlax42: Currently your sig is fine, but you cannot add anymore images or you will go over the limit.
Nightdawn: Not fine. I believe you're overstacking, and you have too many images. It's two banners and no other images or one banner and two other images. And yes it's okay to have links.

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
3 questions:I don't get the making pics links instructions.
I credited wondering mew, but I will need to credit scepgatr.
what's the Asterix?
The Rescuers thing I don't think I need to credit as you have to put it in if you are in the rescuers club.

Thanks.

Amaranth

Swag
BlazikenBud: Your sig is fine, but you have to credit the maker of the sprite and the banner unless you made them yourself. And to make a banner a link do this [*url=thelink][*img][/img][/url] and remove the asterisk.
pikasaur: Yes, they count to your limit because they are not from the server. And you have too many images in your sig, you're over by one image.
jpkmnl2006: It's fine. But because it's still early for me, you made that image? Because if not, credit the maker.
Munchlax42: Currently your sig is fine, but you cannot add anymore images or you will go over the limit.
Nightdawn: Not fine. I believe you're overstacking, and you have too many images. It's two banners and no other images or one banner and two other images. And yes it's okay to have links.

Ok will do thanks

Icicle

BlazikenBud:
1. Uh.. I'm trying to think.. it's [*url=the link of where you want to go][*img]the link of the image[/img][/url]. That's pretty much the only way I can explain it.. that or check the FAQs.
2. Okay
3. An asterisk is *. That star. When you hit the shift and the 8 key on the top of the letters.
4. Doesn't matter, if you did not make the banner you still have to credit the maker of the banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.