• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Is mine okay?

Eszett

one love
Azelf of Cruxis, use the image splitter to alter that image. Settings to use are:

Rows: 1
Columns: 2
Enable links: No
Mouse-over Effect: No
Preview borders: Yes
Convert to: PNG
Number of colors: Truecolor

After that, you'll be given two images. Just save them to your local computer and upload them to your image storage site of choice! Add them to your sig and you will be in the clear then.

(copied and pasted, I know, but it serves the same purpose)

Eszett

one love
Suicune619, your signature meets all the rules, but I must oppose it on a stylistic viewpoint. At the very least I would alternate the colors between words instead of arbitrary groups of letters, like so:

Twin: facetious
Pair: DarkRukario

I feel that that would make for a more legible signature.

Angeling

true love
Suicune619, your signature meets all the rules, but I must oppose it on a stylistic viewpoint. At the very least I would alternate the colors between words instead of arbitrary groups of letters, like so:

Twin: facetious
Pair: DarkRukario

I feel that that would make for a more legible signature.
What the hell. This is a signature check for abiding the rules, not a fashion check.

Suicune619: it's fine, I suppose.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Sig Check. I'm going to fix my sig completely, but because I wanted to see what it looked like so far, I want to check it so it doesn't get deleted while I'm fixing it l o l. Oh yeah, credits under "M".

And I have a question, I was trying to get the TEXT WITH THE LINE THROUGH thing in my signature, but it wasn't working. Any suggestions? Or can this board not do the text with the line through it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.