• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raglflagl

Banned
Signature check please?

The credits to the gif is linked through the text.

say Chelc mind of I add ya in MSN? Dx

Angeling

true love
Phoenix Rebirth: it's fine.
Oira-Kun: it's fine. Though personally, I don't see what you're aiming for with the top text, but it's fine either way.

Sammi

Banned
Cheeeck, pleeease.

buizel-fan21

I luv Buizel!
I haven't had mine checked at all! Check sig please! Why can't I use pics in mine? I wanna use this banner someone made for me.

Chelc

legendary master Jose: It's fine.
darkbradlor: It's fine.
Negative: It's fine.
buizel-fan21: If you want it checked, post here. Don't complain. Try reading this - it should help you with your problem(s). If it doesn't, PM me instead of posting here.
Oira-Kun: If you want to use the banner, you'll have to split, because it exceeds the 46800 limit.
CYPHER101: It's fine.

Angeling

true love
Dark Arceus: your signature is overstacking by a line or two, and you need to kill an image as you can have only at most THREE outside images.

Status
Not open for further replies.