• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
The Thrashmeister: it's fine if you put together the image or if it's not required to cite the source of the image. Though keep in mind that they're all image ratio, meaning you cannot have another outside image in your signature.

Angeling

true love
[aka]: you're right, the image is way too large. Get it split or something, please, as it's over 40,000 pixels. You could try to get it into two banners under 46,800 pixels.

MudkipMagix

Mud!Kip!
Made the changes. Can I get back my picture now?

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
sig check please. someone split the banner.

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
LexSuicune: you cannot have any size five text in your signature, and kill one of the images because you can have at most two outside images with a banner. Also cite the maker of the banner unless you made it or the maker didn't require.
[aka]: uhh, the split images are both banners and they're over 46,800 pixels. Might want to resize and split or something.
Mr. Yoshi: it's fine if the "panda" links to the banner maker.
MudkipMagix: it's fine, and you may add one more small image, but only one more.
Phoenix Fire: it's fine, but cite the maker of the banner unless you made it.
Ikito: it's fine if one of the users in your signature made the banner. If not, needs citation somewhere.
Cycloneblaze: it'd be fine, but cite the maker of the banner unless you made it (not required if you did).
Dark Firebird: it's fine if the credits link is accurate to that banner.

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone in the above list.^

Did everybody die from this thread (from school or whatever)? School can be such a killer, I know (not just academics).

Last edited:

hIrAm

Did everybody die from this thread (from school or whatever)? Hopefully I didn't miss anyone.
yah, school and curling kind of stripped me of my SPPf time. but curling's over, and it's Spring Break, so I'll be full on now!

Weakling: it's fine.

Last edited:

hIrAm

mangaeyes: you can only have 3 images. please delete one of the four you have in your signature.

blastoise3

Elite Trainer
Is my signature following the rules?

Is my signature alright? Can any of the mods please check my sig? Please reply to me, thanks!

raglflagl

Banned
blastoise3: You have 4 outside images when only 3 are allowed. You will have to remove one image.
Mr. Yoshi: It's fine, assuming one of the links leads to whoever made the banner or, you made it yourself!

(Also, sorry about my .. 'death' in this thread. I got lazy upon the start of summer vacation D:)

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Sig check, please~?

Credits and miscellanous in "kinds of tomorrow" link. :3 Sorry, I could only give Photobucket as the source since the original maker is unknown. D:

And hi there raglflagl! Long time no see~ XD

Status
Not open for further replies.