• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
Phoenix Fire: it'd be fine, but cite the source of the image unless the linked url is it. If that's the case, then it's fine as-is.

Profesco

gone gently
After finally managing to successfully use the image tags, my picture has shown up. Hooray! The only problem now is that the picture is not a linked URL. I am supposed to make that the case, right?

Could someone post an example here of how a linked URL picture should look? What is the text between the
captions?

Thanks in advance.

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
Hey Guys!
Just checking to see if my signature is ok,again...lol!

Chelc

Razor Shiftry: As sexy as Riley is, he is [unfortunately] too big. Resize him using the [IMG200] code, and it will be fine. =D Btw you should also credit where you found/got the banner and image.
Profesco:
HTML:
[URL="http://urlyouwant.com/"][IMG]url for img here[/IMG][/URL]
PurpleMew: It's fine.
Phoenix Fire: It's fine.
Carlos74: The banner is waaaaay too big. Please resize it, split it, or take it out of your signature.
SharpedoX: Assuming you made the team banner yourself, it's fine - if not, please credit who did.
JenROCKET: It's fine.
Meg Is Hoenn's Champ: It's fine - but if you did not make the banner yourself, please credit who did.

Profesco

gone gently
Thank you very much, Chelc. It's working fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.