• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubernational

Top coordinator
check please

KetchupO

tωisted
Sig check.
Also, could you please tell me how to put a line through words?
I want to cross out a word in my sig :p
Thanx~

Angeling

true love
Kites: it's fine then.
Alzi: No, the animation is way over the 500kb limit.
Imari: it's fine if you made the banner/images, but if you didn't, cite the maker.
honey_clover112: it's fine.
•Moonbeam•: as pretty the size 4 text looks on your signature, I think that might be a tad too much. But I'll okay it for now.
Katsu Koneko: it's fine.
Idea-unlogical Guy: it's fine, but be aware that the TC counts as a banner there.
Ubernational: it's fine.
CharizardAngel: it's fine.
KetchupO: if you mean strike-out, it's and . Your signature is fine, but cite the source or maker of the image somewhere unless you made it. If you did, it's fine as-is.
Kacho: that'd be fine, but cite the maker or source of the image. If you made it, it's fine.
aerisLana: it's fine, sis!

Haine

I did make them, thanks.

•Moonbeam•: as pretty the size 4 text looks on your signature, I think that might be a tad too much. But I'll okay it for now.
Should I change it to size three then?

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Is my sig ok? I got told delete something, so I did, but I also want to add a userbar. Will that be ok? Also I made the images myself so thats why there's no credit.

And one other quick thing, for some reason, when I edit my sig, I don't get the option to change text size... why is this? I want to make it smaller, but its not necessary, so if you don't know why, its ok.

Last edited:

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
I'm just testing my sig to see if the credit I gave to the people that made my sig shows up, as I saved it and I need to make sure.

EDIT: Okay, it works

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
•Moonbeam•, you can be safe about it.
PurpleMew, it's fine if that's size three font.
Treecko Girl, credit the images.
*~Aipom Star~*, it's fine if you made those images; otherwise, credit them.
Hive Mind, that isn't proper credit. It should be credited to PurpleKecleon herself, since the whole site is just galleries with some work belonging to other people as well.

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
*~Aipom Star~*, it's fine if you made those images; otherwise, credit them.

I said I made them...

Is my sig ok? I got told delete something, so I did, but I also want to add a userbar. Will that be ok? Also I made the images myself so thats why there's no credit.

And one other quick thing, for some reason, when I edit my sig, I don't get the option to change text size... why is this? I want to make it smaller, but its not necessary, so if you don't know why, its ok.

...and what about my userbar? Can I add one? And the font sizing problem?

*~Aipom Star~*: For the userbar, yes, you can add one so long as it is under 40000 pixels in size. For the text question, the size option is turned off for signature edits and to change the text size, you have to change the font which can either make it bigger or smaller depending on the font you chose.

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
*~Aipom Star~*: For the userbar, yes, you can add one so long as it is under 40000 pixels in size. For the text question, the size option is turned off for signature edits and to change the text size, you have to change the font which can either make it bigger or smaller depending on the font you chose.

Ok! Thanks very much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.