• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

King Kinetix: Don't come here if you don't have a signature that needs checking, and don't abuse the smilies, either.
Mr. Palkia_7389: Take out one of the images, and it will be fine.
awlccl123: They count as images, so unless you take one out (three outside images are allowed in a signature), then...yeah. It's fine right now, though.
Darkrai*Fanatic36987: It's fine, though you should credit or link back to where you go the userbar.
Umbreon RUler: It's fine.
Ichi: It's fine.
Vavavoom: It's fine.
Dattebayo: It's fine.
PanDa07: You can only have two banners along with no other images... so you'll have to take out three of the banners if you want to keep two of them.
BlazeFireKitty: Well you already have two banners (two banners are allowed with no other images), so you'll have to take out the trainer card.
SlipKnoT: It's fine.
pkmnhippy: It's fine.

Holy ****, I hope I got everyone. XD; If I missed you, I'm really sorry - just PM me and I'll be glad to check your signature! Damn, where the hell (excluding Eefi/Angeling) are all the checkers? oO

is mine OK?

I think i'm under the filesize limit, but just to be certain..
I made the two images, and edited the Pokémon icon.

Thank you :)

Medea

Excalibur
Holy ****, I hope I got everyone. XD; If I missed you, I'm really sorry - just PM me and I'll be glad to check your signature! Damn, where the hell (excluding Eefi/Angeling) are all the checkers? oO
Um...I was at work most of yesterday...and the last four days to tell you the truth.

*halcyonXlll - You're good!

*poke poke - Nope. Too big! Please split the image!

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Sig check, please. Thank you.

Last edited:

Wat.
well, I know you can't request clone services in the trade threads but....can you in your sig?

Angeling

true love
Phoenix Fire: it'd be fine if you made the banner. If you didn't, needs credit.
poke poke: the first image is slightly over 40000 pixels.
LegendaryDarkrai: no, the TC/banner is way over the limit. Please use a normal sized TC.
42: I'm actually not sure about that... I'll have to consult with another staff member first.

i really want a signature but how do i make one or get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.