• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Yes I uploaded them. Let me read the rule again.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I don't think you're really understanding what you need to credit, so let me make it clear to you:

You uploaded the images to Photobucket, right? Well, they didn't just materialize on your computer. You need to credit the place you found them, not the place you're linking it from.

Chauzu

I'm new, so I guess my first sig needs a check-up. :)

Sig check please ^^

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
-*Lovely Floatzel*-: It's fine provided you made the image.
Arceus, The Original One: None of the images count as banners, so you'll need to get rid of one (or just put them all into one image to make one banner... which makes the most sense imo). Also, you need to credit the images if you didn't make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.