• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Smash Brothers 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

empoleon1720

Is amused.
(REMEMBER TO CHECK POST #5337) Oh yeah, and why doesn't anyone want rosalina in brawl? Even though I'm not one, we still need some in SSB4, don't we? I mean, there are only 3 as of now. And to top it off, we're coming up with more and more male characters. (Maybe Rosalina could be Peache's clone, only with slightly different moves, like rosalina's B move would be her pulling a Luma out of her....back. (or somewhere else.) tell me what you think about her. (REMEMBER TO CHECK POST #5337)

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
(REMEMBER TO CHECK POST #5337) Oh yeah, and why doesn't anyone want rosalina in brawl? Even though I'm not one, we still need some in SSB4, don't we? I mean, there are only 3 as of now. And to top it off, we're coming up with more and more male characters. (Maybe Rosalina could be Peache's clone, only with slightly different moves, like rosalina's B move would be her pulling a Luma out of her....back. (or somewhere else.) tell me what you think about her. (REMEMBER TO CHECK POST #5337)

Quote button- Learn to use it.

You're advocating more clones? I think that's the last thing anyone wants, also by the time the next game comes out she'll probably be irrelevant.

empoleon1720

Is amused.
I need more people to rate my moveset for tails!

Speed: 7/10
Power: 6/10
Projectile: none
Weight Class: Low-Medium
Wall Cling: no

Entrance into beginning of battle: Quickly comes down from above,(out of nowhere) using his tails to propel him down at a fast pace.

A: Quick punch
AA: Quick punch, then hits with his butt, like peach's <B> move, only at shorter range and at the blink of an eye.
AAA: Quick punch, hits with... bottom, then twirls quickly, then bit**slaps (please excuse my French, and it means to slap with the back of your hand) opponent. (Does not multihit or continue process)
Dash A: Miles throws himself sideways into the opponent, shoulder first.
Up A: Tail Drills up into air, but Miles does not come off the ground.
Down A: Miles ducks slightly, then spins his tails around him once. Has somewhat medium range.

<Smash>: automatically (and very quickly) turns around, charges tail, then drills it behind him dramatically.
Up Smash: Charges (Gets ready to jump, sort of,) then does back/front flip, quickly kicking opponent right when tails is 180 degrees in air.
Down smash: Miles charges at a twisted body pose, (Not the kind of "Creepy" twisted, I mean the literal form.) while ducking slightly, then spins his tails quickly around him, 2 times.

Aerial A: Traditional spinning ball, like sonic's.
Aerial <A>: Hits opponent with… bottom, (like peach's, only a lot quicker along with shorter range)
Aerial Up A: Does a midair front/back flip, then hits opponent with Mile's foot.
Aerial Down A: quickly turns upside down, then spins tails, in a helicopter-type way, (only downwards.) WARNING! if the move is used when miles is too close to the ground, move may fail, (kind of like when King DeDeDe hits the ceiling of the stage after using his recovery move, again, only downwards.
Jump: Spinball jump
Double Jump: Another spinball jump

B: Quick karate chop (maybe not the best move, but if you can come up with something different, let me know.)
<B>: Throws arms in front of him, slapping them together.
Up B: (Obviously) Miles has his tails propel him through the air. The recovery move is like DK's, only it has more vertical distance.
Down B: The original Charge-up move, exactly like sonic's.

ZA: Grabs opponent with 1 hand, then pokes opponent's eyes with his 2 fingers (with other hand) also, can multihit.
Z>: Retracts, then punches opponent 2 times, then kicks, producing a knockback.
<Z: Does not cause damage. Miles Grabs opponent, then places leg on opponent, (sideways, still,) then kicks off from opponent, producing a knockback to the opponent.
Z Up: Miles throws opponent above him, then, his tails spin upwards, against the opponent.
Z Down: Miles grabs opponent, (and then, all of the sudden, a 16-bit computor grows up from the ground, with Dr. Eggman on it, (It's from the sonic series, for all who don't know)) then he quickly takes the opponent up into the air, then slams opponent against the computor, taking 25% damage, and an high upward knockback. (This move is very dramatic, and somewhat funny.)

Up Taunt: Does a flip and shows the "piece" gesture. (From the victory scene after winning a Zone/Stage in the sonic series)
<Side> Taunt: does a slow spin, then punches upward, showing happiness/victory, while smiling (This move can cause damage, or make opponent flinch, like one of Luigi's Taunts. )
Down Taunt: Miles slightly ducks down, then does a (counterclockwise) flashy spin of his tails, and then smiles, with his right arm giving a thumbs up.

Stall 1: Miles winds up his tails, imitating that of what a windup toy would do. It would look like he's getting ready for a race.
Stall 2: Miles scratches his head, then looks around.

Final Smash: (Name- Miles Prowler) Miles (dramatically, and quickly) winds up his tail for 3 seconds, and then that's when the smash activates. It Is exactly like that of sonic's, only his tails are propeling him through the air. Miles can Blast through anyone in his path, usually KO'ing them.

Victory 1: From far out in the distance, Miles quickly lands into scene after his tail-propelled flight, and then makes a flashy, cool pose, then smiles with arms bent into waist.
Victory 2: Miles leans against the victory sign, (the one you see after completing a stage/zone in the sonic series,) grinning.
Victory 3: Miles Throws/punches his arm upward in the air, (kind of like his Up Taunt,) as a signal of victory/happiness.

Now do you think he qualifies to be on the main character list in SSB4?
Well, I hope you think differently about Miles "Tails" Prower![/SPOILER]
Remember to tell me how I did! This post took forever!
Rate it! PLEASE?

Why rosalina? I didn't play the game, but she doesn't seems much of a fighter to me yet alone a character on SSB.

And on the Tails' moveset, the final smash seems pretty lame. How about Tails using his plane, the Tornado, for his final smash.

Last edited:

empoleon1720

Is amused.
And on the Tails' moveset, the final smash seems pretty lame. How about Tails using his plane, the Tornado, for his final smash.
Good Idea! I'll update that right away.

empoleon1720

Is amused.
All right! It's updated!

Entrance into beginning of battle: Quickly comes down from above,(out of nowhere) using his tails to propel him down at a fast pace.

AA: Quick punch, then hits with his butt, like peach's <B> move, only at shorter range and at the blink of an eye.
AAA: Quick punch, hits with... bottom, then twirls quickly, then bit**slaps (please excuse my French, and it means to slap with the back of your hand) opponent. (Does not multihit or continue process)
Down A: Miles ducks slightly, then spins his tails around him once. Has somewhat medium range.

<Smash>: automatically (and very quickly) turns around, charges tail, then drills it behind him dramatically.
Up Smash: Charges (Gets ready to jump, sort of,) then does back/front flip, quickly kicking opponent right when tails is 180 degrees in air.
Down smash: Miles charges at a twisted body pose, (Not the kind of "Creepy" twisted, I mean the literal form.) while ducking slightly, then spins his tails quickly around him, 2 times.

Aerial <A>: Hits opponent with… bottom, (like peach's, only a lot quicker along with shorter range)
Aerial Up A: Does a midair front/back flip, then hits opponent with Mile's foot.
Aerial Down A: quickly turns upside down, then spins tails, in a helicopter-type way, (only downwards.) WARNING! if the move is used when miles is too close to the ground, move may fail, (kind of like when King DeDeDe hits the ceiling of the stage after using his recovery move, again, only downwards.

B: Quick karate chop (maybe not the best move, but if you can come up with something different, let me know.)
Up B: (Obviously) Miles has his tails propel him through the air. The recovery move is like DK's, only it has more vertical distance.

ZA: Grabs opponent with 1 hand, then pokes opponent's eyes with his 2 fingers (with other hand) also, can multihit.
<Z: Does not cause damage. Miles Grabs opponent, then places leg on opponent, (sideways, still,) then kicks off from opponent, producing a knockback to the opponent.
Z Up: Miles throws opponent above him, then, his tails spin upwards, against the opponent.
Z Down: Miles grabs opponent, (and then, all of the sudden, a 16-bit computor grows up from the ground, with Dr. Eggman on it, (It's from the sonic series, for all who don't know)) then he quickly takes the opponent up into the air, then slams opponent against the computor, taking 25% damage, and an high upward knockback. (This move is very dramatic, and somewhat funny.)

Up Taunt: Does a flip and shows the "piece" gesture. (From the victory scene after winning a Zone/Stage in the sonic series)
<Side> Taunt: does a slow spin, then punches upward, showing happiness/victory, while smiling (This move can cause damage, or make opponent flinch, like one of Luigi's Taunts. )
Down Taunt: Miles slightly ducks down, then does a (counterclockwise) flashy spin of his tails, and then smiles, with his right arm giving a thumbs up.

Stall 1: Miles winds up his tails, imitating that of what a windup toy would do. It would look like he's getting ready for a race.

Final Smash: (name-Tornado Makes Way!) (thanks to bobobofan33 for the idea,) what happens is Miles's plane comes in from the sreen, and this is where it's fun. You control the Tornado! Problem: It's as hard to control as pikachu's F.S. is! Only a lot faster!
Tornado.jpg

Victory 1: From far out in the distance, Miles quickly lands into scene after his tail-propelled flight, and then makes a flashy, cool pose, then smiles with arms bent into waist.
Victory 2: Miles leans against the victory sign, (the one you see after completing a stage/zone in the sonic series,) grinning.
Victory 3: Miles Throws/punches his arm upward in the air, (kind of like his Up Taunt,) as a signal of victory/happiness.

Well, I hope you think differently about Miles "Tails" Prower![/spoiler]
P.S. is my smash better? Can you describe it better?

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Hmm... you double-posted, you have a horrible special and side special, let's see....

*calculates*

It ends up as...

http://i35.*******.com/2eofnuf.png

Juuuuussssst kiiiiidddddddiiinngg......not really.

empoleon1720

Is amused.
All right, I'll update that then....
DONE!
B move: (CHARGEABLE) hold B, then release. Miles spins his tails around him, after a twisted (literally) pose. Depending on how long you charged, is how much range, and how many spins.
MINIMUM:
spins= 2
MAXIMUM:
spins: 4
As for the side B move, it's axactly like Meta knight's; he automatically (and quickly) turns around, then charges(AUTOMATICALLY, NOT HOLD B) up for a tail drill in that direction.

Overall on his whole Moveset, tell me how I did!

woot21

super noob
So here is the line up I came up with.

* = Unconkable
Mario: Mario, Luigi*, Princess Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr.*, Princess Daisy*, Mellow*, Toad & Toadette*

Zelda: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganon*, Toon Link*, Valiti*, Minda*

Pokémon: Pikachu, Pokémon Trainer1, Piplup*, Lucario*, Gardevoir, Rhyperior*

Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Gooey*, Knuckle Joe*

Screw Attack: Samus/Zero-Sute Samus, Ridley

Starfox: Fox, Falco*, Krystal, Wolf*

Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong*, Funky Kong*

Earthbond: Ness, Lucis

Fire Emblem: Marth*, Ike, Lyn, Black Knight*

Other: Yoshi, Captain Falcon* , Ice Climbers, Pit, Wario, Pikmin & Olimar, R.O.B.*, Saki Amamiya*, Mr. Resetti, Mii*

3rd Party: Solid Snake*, Sonic*, Earthworm Jim*, Mega Man* and Cloud Strife*

1 Pokémon Trainer stays in the background while the player takes direct control of Squirtle, Grovyle, or Charizard. The set is listed under the name "Pokémon Trainer". The player may choose which Pokémon to begin playing with, and can switch during the battle.
Grovyle? Seriously, Grovyle as one of PT's Pokemon? WHY!? I'm go to avoid the whole Rhyperior thing. Though there is still much wrong with this roster. First off, who the hell is Mellow? I know of Mallow from SMRPG:LotSS. Then we have Toad & Toadette as a combo? The other random misspellings, bad characters, and characters that have worse chances than Crash Bandicoot just make this roster even worse.

Is this Better?

[Mario: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr.

Zelda: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganon

Pokémon: Pikachu, Lucario

Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede

Metroid: Samus/Zero-Sute Samus, Ridley

Starfox: Fox, Wolf

Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Funky Kong

Earthbond: Ness, Lucis

Fire Emblem: Marth, Ike, Black Knight

Other: Yoshi, Ice Climbers, Pit, Wario, Saki Amamiya, Mr. Resetti

3rd Party: Solid Snake, Sonic,and Cloud Strife
/SPOILER]
This one is worse. You dropped Falco, Captain Falcon, Pikmin & Olimar, Jigglypuff, and Pokemon Trainer, but you kept Lucario! What is wrong with you? And you still have some misspellings. It is Lucas, not Lucis, FYI. And then there's CLOUD!!! CLOUD!? WHAT THE HECK!? His only appearance on a Nintendo system was a cameo in a spin-off game. That's like saying, you know what, I can't even think of a good example, because that is such an irrelevant appearance that even Jr. Troopa in PM:TTYD is more relevant.

woot21 out dawgs

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
empoleon1720, please put those "movesets" in spoiler tags. I do not wish to come into this thread and have to wade through such slush. It is just a common courtesy to hide them away from people who aren't so interested.

Dattebayo

Banned
So here is the line up I came up with.

* = Unconkable
Mario: Mario, Luigi*, Princess Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr.*, Princess Daisy*, Mellow* Never apeared in a canon Mario game, so no, Toad & Toadette* Toad's already confirmed as Peach standard B move

Zelda: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganon*, Toon Link* likely to be replaced by a new Link, Valiti* not sure about him, Minda* irrelevent

Pokémon: Pikachu, Pokémon Trainer1, Piplup*, Lucario* Likely to be replaced by a 5th gen rep, Gardevoir, Rhyperior* Both Gardevoir and Rhyperior aren't important enough in the series, and more importantly, why did cut the manliest character whose name is Jigglypuff?

Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Gooey* same as Vaati, Knuckle Joe* generic enemy

Screw Attack: Samus/Zero-Sute Samus, Ridley

Starfox: Fox, Falco*, Krystal, Wolf*

Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong*, Funky Kong* No King K. Rool?

Earthbond: Ness, Lucas

Fire Emblem: Marth*, Ike, Lyn, Black Knight* You're missing a future FE Lord, and I think both Lyn and the Black Knight would be irrelevent

Other: Yoshi, Captain Falcon* , Ice Climbers, Pit, Wario, Pikmin & Olimar, R.O.B.*, Saki Amamiya*, Mr. Resetti As Sonic Boom says, AC is a peaceful franchise, Mii*

3rd Party: Solid Snake*, Sonic*, Earthworm Jim* Same as Vaati and Gooey, Mega Man* and Cloud Strife* Absolutely not

1 Pokémon Trainer stays in the background while the player takes direct control of Squirtle, Grovyle, or Charizard. The set is listed under the name "Pokémon Trainer". The player may choose which Pokémon to begin playing with, and can switch during the battle. Let him keep his Ivysaur, please

Comments in bold, I've seen SSB4 rosters much worser than this, and they're in a place called deviantART.

empoleon1720

Is amused.
All right guys! I’ve improved my Tails moveset! (this time in spoiler tags,)

Miles ("Tails") Prower
(Click Spoiler for Moveset)

AA: Quick punch, then hits with his… bottom, like peach's <B> move, only at shorter range and at the blink of an eye.
Up A: His Tail Drills up into air, as Miles is twirling, but Miles does not come off the ground.

<Smash>: Automatically (and very quickly) turns around, charges tail, then drills it behind him dramatically.
Down smash: Miles charges at a twisted body pose, (Not the kind of "Creepy" twisted, I mean the literal form.) while ducking slightly, then spins his tails quickly around him, 2-4 times, depending on how long you charged him.

Aerial <A>: Quickly hits opponent with… bottom, (like peach's, only a lot quicker along with shorter range)
Aerial Up A: Does a midair front/back flip, then hits opponent with Mile's foot, when he has turned 180 degrees in midair.
Aerial Down A: Quickly turns upside down, then spins tails, in a helicopter-type way, (only downwards.) WARNING! if the move is used when miles is too close to the ground, move may fail, (kind of like when King DeDeDe hits the ceiling of the stage after using his recovery move, again, only downwards.

B: Miles has his tails propel him through the air. The recovery move is like Donkey Kong’s, only Miles’s recovery move has more vertical distance. When used on ground, his tails still spin above him, attacking anything right over Miles.
<B>: (NOT Chargeable) It’s almost exactly like Meta Knight’s, only Miles automatically (and quickly,) turns around, then drills his tails into the opponent. Has long range, like Meta Knight’s move.
Up B (Or recovery move): Miles has his tails propel him through the air. The recovery move is like Donkey Kong’s, only Miles’s recovery move has more vertical distance.

<Z: Miles Grabs opponent, then places leg on opponent, (sideways, still,) then kicks off from opponent, producing a knockback to the opponent. Causes low damage, though. (about 12%)
Z Down: Miles grabs opponent, (and then, all of the sudden, a 16-bit computer grows up from the ground, with Dr. Eggman on it, (It's from the sonic series, for all who don't know)) then he quickly takes the opponent up into the air, then slams opponent against the computer, taking 25% damage, and an high upward knockback. (This move is very dramatic, and somewhat funny.)

Up Taunt: Does a flip and shows the "piece" gesture. (From the victory scene after winning a Zone/Stage in the sonic series) Almost like Sonic’s taunt.

Stall 1: Miles winds up his tails, imitating that of what a windup toy would do. It would look like he's getting ready for a race. (Maybe like a windup toy,)

Final Smash (Tornado Makes Way!) The original Tornado Airplane comes into scene, and what it can do usually can KO just about anyone over 24%. You control the airplane, but it’s as hard to do that as pikachu’s Final Smash is. Still, a very good Final Smash.

Well, I hope you think differently about Miles "Tails" Prower!
Remember to tell me how I did! This post took forever to think up!
Also: Tell me if you think he qualifies to be on the main SSB4 list!

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
All right! It's updated!

Final Smash: (name-Tornado Makes Way!) (thanks to bobobofan33 for the idea,) what happens is Miles's plane comes in from the sreen, and this is where it's fun. You control the Tornado! Problem: It's as hard to control as pikachu's F.S. is! Only a lot faster!
Tornado.jpg

Well, I hope you think differently about Miles "Tails" Prower![/spoiler]
P.S. is my smash better? Can you describe it better?

Because you seem to despise having your ideas half-ignored as much as I do, I will go ahead and rate this. But you owe me one!

It's fine. As said, the only problems are the B and side B, but you fixed that, and that you didn't put it in a spoiler, though it's evident in the post that you tried to. Otherwise, it's okay. Could be better.

EDIT: You beat me to post an improved version.

On the improved version: Better, though B and up B are the same thing. The FS is a tad overpowered as well, and trying to justify that by saying it's as awkward as Pikachu's doesn't cut it. But otherwise, much better.

Last edited:

HERLS

LOLOLOL
Never apeared in a canon Mario game, so no.

You're aware that Ike and Marth come from different canons in the FE universe right? And that Dr. Mario is from a different canon to regular Mario? Canon means fuck all in the world of Smash.

Toad's already confirmed as Peach standard B move.

Confirmed?

wut

You know what, I officially declare it Dattebayo hunting season. Everybody do as you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.