• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Official SPPF] Need for Speed Most Wanted Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Did it on 'em
PsiUmbreon approved.

If you've been looking for a central plaza to discuss and talk about the game at SPPF, look no further! Here you may tell stories of your most intence police chaces, talk about the cars and upgrades available, and talk about the Challenge Series [plus other stuff]. Most of my friends here enjoy playing the game for PS2, and that's the version I have. But feel free to discuss any of the NFSMW games here.

Rules:
1. Please do not spam in this club. Take it somewhere else! :p
2. No discussing cheats here. We'd like a cheat-free environment.
3. No bashing or insulting other member's cars and status in the game.
4. OLD If you want to join or post, please do not ask to be co-owner. I will choose one later.
5. Do not talk or discuss any of the other Need for Speed games. Read the title of the thread!
6. Have fun. 8D

~*Warning List*~
None - This club is too old to keep the old warnings!

Okay. If you want to join, please fill out this form.
1. The name you are in the game
2. The Blacklist number you're currently on
3. Your best car. [Ex. Lotus Elise /w full engine and turbo power]

{Please remember rule #4 before posting}
Member's List
BlazikenTyphlosion (owner) (~*SeijisSeviper*~)
Sapphire Warrior (co-owner) (Mr. Bikini fan)
AM2K (♥~Death~♥)
Mrcfly
youngkilla
DIZZI
bLASTOIse_MAsTer​

Last edited:
OMG! there's a club oo! me join i haven't been playing it since really busy
1. The name you are in the game: shadow
2. The Blacklist number you're currently on: Baron
3. Your best car. [Ex. Lotus Elise /w full engine and turbo power] Mazda Rx-8
the one i got from Izzy

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
I'll join, i finished the game last week and no current blacklist i'm on.
So can i be a co-owner?
1. Faysal (My real name)
2. none
3. Porcshe Cayman GT & BMW M13 GTR Both bounty and race masters.

Atari

Did it on 'em
Sorry guys, I've been really busy lately. And finally, some member :D!
AM2K: I think my friend's name is Shadow on there too!
Sapphire Warrior: Yip, my friend's beaten it too :p. Glad to have ya!

PS: Ummm, I think I'm gonna go ahead and make Sapphire Warrior co-owner because he's beaten the game and stuff. Okay, you or someone else can start a topic; I've gotta get off soon!

~Lucario Master~

I'll Join
1. The name you are in the game: Young Killah
2. The Blacklist number you're currently on: 3 Ronnie
3. Your best car. Lamborghini Gallardo with maxed out Stats

Mr. Bikini fan

I got a topic, i haven't seen the club for ages cause i couldn't find it so i'm very sorry.
Which is the best blacklist car that helped you in the game while been robbed by Razor? (You can't have BMW M13 GTR) My answer is the RX-8 and the Lamborghini Gallardo, cause they are the knockout masters of races, speedtraps and Bounty cop chases so i loved to play tag with the cops, LOL!! Even i liked the last bit when Seagant Cross cause a cop rampage to arrest ya lol!!

New member is added BT ^_^

M

macBad0

Rank

name: DjWess
Car: Carrea GT
Bounty:$50,000,000
Prefered car in bounty: vw gti
Most rencent: Galardo
Dislikes: sergent cross
why: he's my uncle

M

macBad0

Sapphire Warrior said:
I got a topic, i haven't seen the club for ages cause i couldn't find it so i'm very sorry.
Which is the best blacklist car that helped you in the game while been robbed by Razor? (You can't have BMW M13 GTR) My answer is the RX-8 and the Lamborghini Gallardo, cause they are the knockout masters of races, speedtraps and Bounty cop chases so i loved to play tag with the cops, LOL!! Even i liked the last bit when Seagant Cross cause a cop rampage to arrest ya lol!!

New member is added BT ^_^
Its all about that carrea gt, gallardo, and aston marton DB9

M

macBad0

macBad0 said:
Car: Carrea GT
Bounty:$50,000,000
Prefered car in bounty: vw gti
Most rencent: Galardo
Dislikes: sergent cross
why: he's my uncle
my falut
Car: Carrea GT with all parts maxed out except the n20 junkman part

M

macBad0

Sapphire Warrior said:
I'll join, i finished the game last week and no current blacklist i'm on.
So can i be a co-owner?
1. Faysal (My real name)
2. none
3. Porcshe Cayman GT & BMW M13 GTR Both bounty and race masters.
BMW M13 ? Don't u mean BMW M3 GTR? But now they have the BMW M5 GTR Race Car Spec II. And its not about the cayman s, its about the carrea gt.

Mrcfly

Racing/car Phanacic
1 Dj Wes
2:Razor #1
3: carrea gt just like macBad0's w/o the n20 junkman part
Hails: Rosewood
Bio: Hates cross and cross hates him. this person has a monster under that hood of his. ppl talkin that he also hates razor for some personal stuff. Anything he can't overtake with skill he overtakes with speed, N2O, and speedbreaker. if he has to take a person out of commision by denting his own ride he'll do it.

Last edited:

Mr. Bikini fan

What a quad poster and DON'tT EVER DO IT WITH HIM!!!

Lucky his banned.

Mrcfly did that mean you want to join the club?

Mrcfly

Racing/car Phanacic
Sapphire Warrior said:
What a quad poster and DON'tT EVER DO IT WITH HIM!!!

Lucky his banned.

Mrcfly did that mean you want to join the club?
yes and why u dissin my friend like that? im getting a strike because ur the poser cant tell between a 13 and a 3. plus he was banned for double posting and ppl blames him for spamming. he told me this because he lives next door to me

Mr. Bikini fan

I'm not leting you join so read the rules NO flame wars!!! So i am the co-owner of this club so i'm banning you from this club for insulting so if you live next door to him why don't you PM him INSTEAD?!

Geezus i hate people when there stupid and break rules in every single club i enter.

Mrcfly

Racing/car Phanacic
Sapphire Warrior said:
I'm not leting you join so read the rules NO flame wars!!! So i am the co-owner of this club so i'm banning you from this club for insulting so if you live next door to him why don't you PM him INSTEAD?!

Geezus i hate people when there stupid and break rules in every single club i enter.
uh i didnt say that. my friend macBad0 somehow went on my account when i wasnet looking and i don't flame on ppl. and another thing misty is hot, what is the color to ur BMW M3 GTR, and im banned because my friend macBad0 hacked my computer and turned it into something i'll never say. plus i got 100% on rap sheet and career mode today. And he did deserved the punishment for being banned for a week, ill make sure he's banned for a month by hacking his computer back

Last edited:

Mr. Bikini fan

Yeah but i removed him from the buds list but seriously you need to join if your gonna post like can i join the club? or something appropriate and i done it yesterday the rap sheet. lol!

Mrcfly

Racing/car Phanacic
Sapphire Warrior said:
Yeah but i removed him from the buds list but seriously you need to join if your gonna post like can i join the club? or something appropriate and i done it yesterday the rap sheet. lol!
the rap sheet was a hell of hard though macBad0 had to show me ways of how to get to at least 60% in the beggining of the game but he took my name aka DjWess
1 DjWess
2 Most wanted #1 100% rap sheet and career
3 VW GOLF GTI metalis black paint and dark lime window tint all parts with all junkman
he also want to say sorry for acting rude to u in any ways he offended u

Mrcfly

Racing/car Phanacic
but belive it or not the person who played srg cross was my uncle and i was able to get NFSMW black edition

Mr. Bikini fan

Sig is too large, you have to post 200x to 200x so get rid of the image please and what black edition, can you demonstrated for me then?

No one can play Seargant Cross but i haven't see him (Real on his car) On the pursuit but contacts so i just haven't saw him in carrer mode.

I don'e all of races but i am still doing challenges and i complete everything in carrer mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.