• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Stadium 2 Shiny Discussion

Talk here about any shinies you have, seen, or want.

If you have any questions regarding shinies, ask them here.

Shiny Shadow Smeargle
(PkmnTrainerJ)--> "It's tail is red normally, and green when shiny because Colosseum uses Stadium 2 models for Johto Pokémon, and back in Stadium 2 Smeargle had a green tail."

Last edited:
No.

Stadium 2/Colosseum Shiny Discussion,there's no shinies in Stadium 1.

Uh, duh... its the sticky for the forum... same forum name.. same sticky name >.> thats how I do stickies.

PkmnTrainerJ

Shining Mew, something that you should put it your first post about shiny Shadow Smeargle. It's tail is red normally, and green when shiny because Colosseum uses Stadium 2 models for Johto Pokémon, and back in Stadium 2 Smeargle had a green tail.

Also, on shinies, I used my Mewtwo and Linoone on Colosseum earlier. Never use them on Colosseum, they look sickening. Yellow tailed Mewtwo and a Linoone that didn't even look shiny.

Dragonking said:
hey of course you get the credit for stickying my thread.

why would i stick a thread that broke the rules? :rolleyes: Oh e-noes

PkmnTrainerJ- mmmkay. Interesting.

Dragonking

Well to continue where we left off. In colosseum my Xatu is yellow, Tentacruel is green with blue orbs on the head, skarmory is brown feathers are still green. Electrode, Rayquaza look like R/S/E shiny sprites.

I have Arcanine, Raticate, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Gyarados (From a Magikarp). Used to have Raichu and Mantine. Hitmonchan looks coolest- blue and dark grey.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I did use shiny Golbat/Gyarados/Ditto in Stadium2. Looks okay though.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
When I put my shiny Meganium on Stadium GS, it looks seriously messed. It's all purple! Eek!

Also, did you know that you can tell a shiny egg from a non-shiny egg (from the same parents) when you look at it in Stadium GS? Shiny eggs are different colours! Here's what I mean:

shinyeggies.jpg

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Now that would be helpful.

I had a shiny Rattata on PkmnStadium2. It was not very impressive really. The Red Gyrados was though. It looks awesome, all the sparkles.

water types rule

My sister once had a shiny Lebyba in Stadium2 2-player, it was a rental and looked pretty cool.

Shiny Rokon

When you put red/blue or yellow in, and look at your pokemon at Oak's lab place will your pokemon be a different colour or show somehow if it is a shiny?

The shinies didn't were created in G/R/B/Y. I ahd a Shiny Smoochum, Elekid, Cleffa and Gyarados

Shiny Rokon

But when u put the game into stadium 2 where shinies do exist won't it be able to recognise your r/b/y pokemon if they are shinies. So if you trade them to silver they will show up as shinies?!

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
Yup. If you get a shiny Pokémon in RBY, you won't know it's shiny. The only way to find out is to send it to G/S/C/Stadium

Shiny Rokon

Ok, so i have to trade them to 2nd gen. games and then see in Oaks Lab or in the game. Thanks :)