1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Stadium 2 Shiny Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Talk here about any shinies you have, seen, or want.

If you have any questions regarding shinies, ask them here.

Shiny Shadow Smeargle
    (PkmnTrainerJ)--> "It's tail is red normally, and green when shiny because Colosseum uses Stadium 2 models for Johto Pokémon, and back in Stadium 2 Smeargle had a green tail."

Last edited: Oct 29, 2005
  2. No.

Stadium 2/Colosseum Shiny Discussion,there's no shinies in Stadium 1.

3. Uh, duh... its the sticky for the forum... same forum name.. same sticky name >.> thats how I do stickies.

4. Dragonking

Dragonking Well-Known Member

hey of course you get the credit for stickying my thread.

5. PkmnTrainerJ

PkmnTrainerJ Well-Known Member

Shining Mew, something that you should put it your first post about shiny Shadow Smeargle. It's tail is red normally, and green when shiny because Colosseum uses Stadium 2 models for Johto Pokémon, and back in Stadium 2 Smeargle had a green tail.

Also, on shinies, I used my Mewtwo and Linoone on Colosseum earlier. Never use them on Colosseum, they look sickening. Yellow tailed Mewtwo and a Linoone that didn't even look shiny.

6. why would i stick a thread that broke the rules? :rolleyes: Oh e-noes

PkmnTrainerJ- mmmkay. Interesting.

7. Dragonking

Well to continue where we left off. In colosseum my Xatu is yellow, Tentacruel is green with blue orbs on the head, skarmory is brown feathers are still green. Electrode, Rayquaza look like R/S/E shiny sprites.

8. Angel-FoX-crescent

Angel-FoX-crescent Moon Fennec Angel

Wish shinies would look just as nice on colossuem like they do on the Game Boy.

9. I have Arcanine, Raticate, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Gyarados (From a Magikarp). Used to have Raichu and Mantine. Hitmonchan looks coolest- blue and dark grey.

10. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

I did use shiny Golbat/Gyarados/Ditto in Stadium2. Looks okay though.

11. MetalMario

MetalMario < It's Passion Pink!

When I put my shiny Meganium on Stadium GS, it looks seriously messed. It's all purple! Eek!

Also, did you know that you can tell a shiny egg from a non-shiny egg (from the same parents) when you look at it in Stadium GS? Shiny eggs are different colours! Here's what I mean:

[​IMG]

12. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Now that would be helpful.

13. I had a shiny Rattata on PkmnStadium2. It was not very impressive really. The Red Gyrados was though. It looks awesome, all the sparkles.

14. Dragonking

Shiny golbat, gyarados, and elekid from the egg in crystal.

15. water types rule

water types rule Well-Known Member

My sister once had a shiny Lebyba in Stadium2 2-player, it was a rental and looked pretty cool.

16. Shiny Rokon

Shiny Rokon Well-Known Member

When you put red/blue or yellow in, and look at your pokemon at Oak's lab place will your pokemon be a different colour or show somehow if it is a shiny?

17. The shinies didn't were created in G/R/B/Y. I ahd a Shiny Smoochum, Elekid, Cleffa and Gyarados

18. Shiny Rokon

But when u put the game into stadium 2 where shinies do exist won't it be able to recognise your r/b/y pokemon if they are shinies. So if you trade them to silver they will show up as shinies?!

19. Neopolis

Neopolis Battle Pyramid Champion

Yup. If you get a shiny Pokémon in RBY, you won't know it's shiny. The only way to find out is to send it to G/S/C/Stadium

20. Shiny Rokon

Ok, so i have to trade them to 2nd gen. games and then see in Oaks Lab or in the game. Thanks :)