• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I see. It's possible your opponent's Pokémon are hacked. Another possibility is that the Battle Video is too old--Battle Videos can only be viewed and put up if the battle happened after whatever is the most recent update.

lilygrace

I have a question about the mega stones and their availability through the battle competitions. I thought I read somewhere here that they would be available to all players via a code later after the competitions but I can't find that information and now am worried that I dreamed it. I wanted to check because I'll be overseas during the Kanto X Alola Regional Rumble competition without internet access and I really want the Steelixite as it's my favorite mega evolution. I don't mind waiting if codes are given later, but if they are only available through the competition I was going to see about asking if one of my friends would enter for me and trade me later.

BCVM22

You did not imagine that piece of information, though that is all we know about that eventual method of distribution at this time.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I have a question about the mega stones and their availability through the battle competitions. I thought I read somewhere here that they would be available to all players via a code later after the competitions but I can't find that information and now am worried that I dreamed it. I wanted to check because I'll be overseas during the Kanto X Alola Regional Rumble competition without internet access and I really want the Steelixite as it's my favorite mega evolution. I don't mind waiting if codes are given later, but if they are only available through the competition I was going to see about asking if one of my friends would enter for me and trade me later.

This might be what you're looking for.

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/bce74f78-1b15-4bf8-bd1c-458598557070

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I see. It's possible your opponent's Pokémon are hacked. Another possibility is that the Battle Video is too old--Battle Videos can only be viewed and put up if the battle happened after whatever is the most recent update.
I was fighting a CPU opponent in the Battle Tree, and that Battle Video was saved that very day.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
is it possible to SR for the lottery shop awards in the plaza? i know there are a few predetermined results already in the plaza but im not sure which are able to SR.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I was fighting a CPU opponent in the Battle Tree, and that Battle Video was saved that very day.

Hmm. Okay then. I'm out of ideas at this point about what it might be. Well, I still have one more: It is possible the data got corrupted as it was saving. It's a rare thing but can happen any time data is being written (and not just for Pokémon).

thanks, thats what i suspected. i got a good luck reading from johto tent 5* and only got a lvl 8 reward from the lottery.....

I'm kind of used to getting the lower rewards from the 5-star Lottery Shops I've had...

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I'm kind of used to getting the lower rewards from the 5-star Lottery Shops I've had...

same here, around half of the results ive had so far were full heals....... i did once in a while get better than level 5 prizes but they are more rare than full heals.

@ Ophie
EDIT 4/3/17:
i just got my calm Suicune setup as a bulky tailwind support and hypertrained the stats. i just got into a battle spot doubles VS a team that usually kicks the snot out of me: garchomp, tapu koko and tapu fini . the arcanine was solid as usual so its not the biggest issue i have. the tailwind support lead really did help to KO the fast team my opponent had. the garchomp did protect half the time under pressure but with tailwind up chomp was a piece of cake. priority took out weakened faster pkmn after tailwind petered out. didnt finish the battle due to suicune/arcanine VS Arcanine ending in a forfeit for their part but im really happy with the result :).

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Anybody have any idea how many battles it takes, or how long it takes, for Pokémon used in Ranked Battles to show up on the Global Link website's charts? I'm using a Furfrou on Ranked Battles, and I have a hold item that it seems none of the other 50 Furfrous on Ranked are using, but it's not on there, and there isn't an "Other item" section like the more popular Pokémon have. (I'm also disappointed that nearly all of them are stall Pokémon, so the list of Pokémon Furfrou has knocked out is really small.)

Echo Nacyl

is it possible to SR for the lottery shop awards in the plaza? i know there are a few predetermined results already in the plaza but im not sure which are able to SR.

Oddly, I did have a "You're lucky!" second draw change upon SRing. I tried it out of sheer curiosity because I got Full Heal+Berry Juice and a Berry Juice from my other one. On the reset, I got FUll Heal+Bottle Cap and a Berry Juice again.

Prfctcellrulz

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Link trades are not working and I don't know why. I'm trying to get Solgaleo and the 2 Sun-exclusive Ultra Beasts.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Is the link to the Mega Stones just not working? I've done what I did all the other things but it is *****ing at me saying I haven't done what I need to get the codes...... only I freaking DID. I battled and left after I lost like I did with the past three.

gliscor&yanmega

Link trades are not working and I don't know why. I'm trying to get Solgaleo and the 2 Sun-exclusive Ultra Beasts.
It may have been maintenance. Is there still issues for yourself?
Is the link to the Mega Stones just not working? I've done what I did all the other things but it is *****ing at me saying I haven't done what I need to get the codes...... only I freaking DID. I battled and left after I lost like I did with the past three.
Did you go to pgl and see a news link saying "claim your prize"? If not then they simply haven't given the code to you yet, they don't do it all at once.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
If you breed a non-Alolan Ninetales with an Everstone (to preserve form) and an Alolan Ninetales with its HA Snow Warning, will the hatched Vulpix (non-Alolan form) ever have its HA Drought?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Oddly, I did have a "You're lucky!" second draw change upon SRing. I tried it out of sheer curiosity because I got Full Heal+Berry Juice and a Berry Juice from my other one. On the reset, I got FUll Heal+Bottle Cap and a Berry Juice again.

thats interesting, i think i'll try a sr too for the curiosity when i get the same reading. 70% of the time i dont get the reading i want but thats just RNG.

andrewmyles

So, how do you get the Beeditlite and Mawilite, huh? I was registered in the competition, I played more than three matches, I logged into PGL and nothing. What do I do wrong?

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!