1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Endless, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Trainer Frankie

Trainer Frankie Nostalgia.

Hopefully someone can help me. For battlers, I'm wondering what are general good teammates or types for a team with greninja and garchomp mega? Not gonna go into detail on their strats as things I think up are unique and not meta, but just wondering what you'd bring in with them for singles.

I'm also wondering what are meta/popular counters to garchomp and greninja. Things I have to look out for. An obvious one is ice on garchomp, but anything else for it and greninja?

2. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

I have a question I like to ask of you. Can a Gold Battle Cap really work on the Battle Bond Greninja as it can raise all of it's IVs on Pokemon Sun and Moon?

3. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

The Gold Bottle Cap should work on Battle Bond Greninja to max out its IVs as long as it's Lv 100.

4. shadefalcon

shadefalcon Shiny Crazed Falcon

I got a shiny german female eevee from a friend who got it off the gts. It had the hidden abilty, anticipation, NOT adaptability and not run away, yet when i evolve it to espeon it gets synchronize instead. I soft reset this multiple times,can anyone explain this?

5. SkiesBuizel

SkiesBuizel Traveler Trainer

(I am really not sure if this is the right thread...)
    Hi! I have a Mudsdale with Brave nature and I am wondering what EV should I max into?

BR4VE likes this.
  6. Team Volt Grunt

Team Volt Grunt Pokémon Collector

EV training depends completely on how you plan to use the pokemon. Mudsdale has really good base stats in Attack, Defense, and HP. Since it's Brave, you'll probably want to max out its attack and then either max it's Defense, or split the rest between some combination of Defense and HP or Defense, Special Defense and HP. Like I said, it depends on how you want to use it.

7. te0001lm

te0001lm Active Member

Am unsure if you have an answer for this. But let's try to sort it.
    So I did this for 30 times: evolved my anticipation eevee and took note of the ability of the subsequent espeon, to which I always got magic bounce.
    Not one to doubt, but are you certain that the eevee has anticipation and not adaptability?
    Cheers!

8. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

It should definitely have Magic Bounce once an Anticipation Eevee evolves and an Adaptability one will evolve into a Synchronize Espeon. I think it’s most likely a case of confusion from mixing up two Abilities.

9. te0001lm

te0001lm Active Member

Yeah, that is the only conclusion that I could reasonably come up with. Thanks!