• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Is there a Trading forum for pokemon ultra sun/moon

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Ultra Beast Lover

Not sure if this is the right place but Bulbapedia mentions that Rotom dex's personality changes based on certain requirements: playfull if you use Pokemon refresh a lot, aggressive if you battle a lot of Pokemon, and visiting the Pokemon center often will make it easy going. I have battled a ton of Pokemon but Rotom Dex isn't changing. So is this really a thing or a misunderstanding?

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Not sure if this is the right place but Bulbapedia mentions that Rotom dex's personality changes based on certain requirements: playfull if you use Pokemon refresh a lot, aggressive if you battle a lot of Pokemon, and visiting the Pokemon center often will make it easy going. I have battled a ton of Pokemon but Rotom Dex isn't changing. So is this really a thing or a misunderstanding?
I've never heard of that to be honest, I don't believe that's actually a thing.

Baggie_Saiyan

So on the main serebii page it says shiny odds via SOS on USUM is 30+ at around 300 no charm.

But the SuMo page has different numbers, so are the odds actually really that much better in USUM ? Been hunting in the wrong games in that case...

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
For anyone who moved the Odd Egg from Crystal to Gen 7, is the pokémon good to use in battles?

I was thinking about using it, but the fact that non shiny pokémon always get 0 IVs makes it a little concerning